• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OH MY GOSH!

Elena your very first manip is perfect! You did 100% way better than the first picture that I posted, you made Emma a very stunning Belle. I hope Emma could see your work.

OH MY GOSH!

Elena your very first manip is perfect! You did 100% way better than the first picture that I posted, you made Emma a very stunning Belle. I hope Emma could see your work.

:king: Thank you so much,  You're so kind and amazing! :wub:

OH MY GOSH!

I had to do another one just for you <3

• 3 weeks later...

thats really good, just a bit of advice love, make sure her face colour matches the body :) other than that its good

yeah I know but couldn't do it, although I tried. I haven't found a method to do that at that time.

• 1 month later...

You've improved so much 

I know! I kept working and working, hard and smart, trying to have my own methods, techniques, and I managed!

Thank you so much! Have you created anything new? I always love your compositions!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's such a gorgeous photo and I think you made it even prettier 💗 I like the coloring you did being slightly less bright. (I'm looking from my photo tho so I probably can't see everything perfectly atm!)