The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yess it was the only one you didnt edit lol :)

it's the only one I didn't find LOL @ ya. Thanks to Marie Claire.

I considered not to post it too. Changed my mind obviously.

Edited by MrsClaus

aw it looks great :)

just shopped a texture from my resources folder which is messy and needs urgent help but edits can't wait.

I just wanted to have fun with this facebook cover. I don't know who would use it but I had fun. Glad you

like it, and I thought of you too, could you take the text off of the holiday sig? I love it so much!

:blush:

just shopped a texture from my resources folder which is messy and needs urgent help but edits can't wait.

I just wanted to have fun with this facebook cover. I don't know who would use it but I had fun. Glad you

like it, and I thought of you too, could you take the text off of the holiday sig? I love it so much!

:blush:

nice, i think you could've add some text on the left side, too ;p

oh im not sure if i saved the psd of it :\ but i'll check on Monday!!

nice, i think you could've add some text on the left side, too ;p

oh im not sure if i saved the psd of it :\ but i'll check on Monday!!

I didn't have handwriting textures so left it like this, I thought of a quote too, coz it struck

me last nite it's perfect for a bookmark or something for emma to sign on, and I'll make some more bookmarks.

If you didn't save it it's okay don't worry.

It took me a minute a photo to edit, first with replace color where I made the yellow gray then used LEVELS to make the grey white. After that took most of the photos in Camera Raw for other adjustments. I wonder why the photographer left the photos like that, and pixelated, I checked on getty images and they look as low quality by that I mean dirty and pixelated. These photos cost a lot of money like a photo costs 200 euros. Lucky us that found them online free.

This kind of photos are always in that 'bad' quality unfortunately, probably they don't want to waste time on edit every single pic of every celeb they photographed lol...btw great job, love how clear it looks :)

thank you loves, they're all in emma images and media <3 :yesyes:

that is sad but we have photoshop!

So cute! What did you do to the photos? They look a little blurry.

I played around in photoshop with them, the second one is pixelated and blurry anyway,

resized them, changed the colors a little bit and darkened it, actually both are LQ.

The left is the before and the right is the after look. They're very pixelated and LQ and I wanted to give them a new look, w/out

getting busy about their angry pixels although I did took them from her hand in the second one. Whatever they look, I had fun and I don't explain that. I didn't want to apply sharpen nor clarify - a new look was desired. I worked with their original state.