The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Photographed by Lorenzo Agius, scanned, and on good hands:

the first one is the original, I rotated the photo, took out some angry pixels, some light and contrast, and of course effects.

I love effects....Coul've took her out of that background but wanted to keep some of the noise on the photo and I like those curved lines in the back. I'll do that too, just for fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i like the idea for calendar - very creative

thank you Marta, feels great to have feedback from you and I'm glad I found another Photo Editor like me 'round here.

Felt lonely for a while but seeing your works felt inspired. Editing photos is so much fun, more fun than graphics

in my opinion. :rolleyes:

its nice to hear that!

i agree, its fun but more, a lot more work if you want to do it professionally

i know hence I work as a graphic designer. Photo editing has that extra somethin' special for me.

this is awesome <3

thank you ashley! :blush::kiss:

Wow I am so proud of you! This is so beautiful! I am amazed! See what else you could do once you try? ;)

Thank you loves, may I get an AMEN!!? Yes and I wanted to step up my game, with all that good taste, high end,

beauty, poetry graphics going around, my motto is 'don't try, do your best'; true though, gotta give it a try,

you gotta start somewhere. :blush::kiss:

i know hence I work as a graphic designer. Photo editing has that extra somethin' special for me.

ohh really? plz show me some of your stuff from work! im very curious since im a GD too!

you know, banners, bilbords, magazince covers, advertisments etc etc etc

Edited by Stoga