The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

ohh really? plz show me some of your stuff from work! im very curious since im a GD too!

you know, banners, bilbords, magazince covers, advertisments etc etc etc

I'll start a PM with you then, I can write more to you that way. :yesyes:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stunned that your first graphic is so good! It's brilliant! I never knew you was a graphic designer either? You've never shown any of your work here before!! You should post a couple!

I'm stunned that your first graphic is so good! It's brilliant! I never knew you was a graphic designer either? You've never shown any of your work here before!! You should post a couple!

I'm SHY! I love the september calendar a lot but I won't make anything with a headache again. Ever.

Looking back at it, and the dates needed a white bg at least but doesn't compare to the current one that had more attention and more days. You guys are so good, I love my photo editing better, plus I don't have much work done, because there isn't much to do at my job, here and there a banner for online or outdoor, or a modification to something, kinda boring. There is something nice I did for the test before hiring that you might like?! B) (it has emma on it). Anyway I'll keep y'all posted.

Edited by helen2U

Two methods are available to get this one.I don't really use grayscale, I make combinations of different BW styles. Depends for what effect I go for.

1.This is like hue/sat ajd. layer (then layers merged) then duplicating the layer and choosing a blend mode that sits on top of my tongue coz I forgot it, I'll remember later. Sometimes I do this effect with online photo editors that

2.If i get sick of photoshop(it happens if you work with it a lot).

Edited by helen2U

i just wanted to know if you retouched the picture or just made it black&white :P i know the methods ;)

just sayin' what are the two that I might use, not both I usually pick one, depends on photo and time.

playin' the smart cards eh, marta? =) :rolleye0012:

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite edit probably of all time

I have been taking tags out of photos 'released' quite recently and it's fun. And funny.

Jia knows coz I show her many of the photos untagged, she's that special to me.

Photographed by Lorenzo Agius, scanned, and on good hands:

Jia, I untagged this, how awesome I wanted to have it and emma watson daily made my wish come true. In secret.

They don't know that they did it. Anyway.

Edited by helen2U
  • 1 month later...

You should've sent this one to the comp! I like it better than the other one.. :)

I didn't manage to make time for making it, and create relaxed. Instead made it in the last day of submitting, and

it was 8 pm when I was done with sending it. At east I untagged the photos so I got something done. But still the one I sent

is a beautiful idea and concept and I like it. It's difficult to create when you're already tired of creating. It didn't cross my mind being a Graphic designer would suck the creative juices outta me but It does. I'll do better in january 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really got used to post before and afters, as I always messed up, but the femina mag ones don't need the before because everybody saw those. Fab scans, hoepfully we will get HIRES beauties.

Here we go

bg change and drop shadow only.

um text out, blouse colorized, bracelets put back on after taking out stripes, spots etc.

bg only.

Edited by MrsClaus