The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Artists/Bands You Don't Like..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any Rap, RnB, House or DJ music as well as moralists songs, about the environment for example.

Justin Bieber

Tokyo Hotel

and many more but that's all that comes to mind at the moment^^

Lady Gaga is incredibly talented. I know that she's weird as hell, but musically she's very talented.

She's kind of like a female David Bowie. Mixed with Madonna and Michael Jackson.

I very rarely hate any type of music, but Nickelback is pretty high up on that hate list. Also, I've always hated Bon Jovi.

Is she even a she?

"He" is not a human. "He" is not a she. :yesyes:

:lol:

I can´t stand Bieber. I just can´t understand what people see in this boy.

Amen, and a thousand times amen. The scariest part is the women who like this BOY, he's so small but he looks even younger than he is. Which isn't his fault of course but his attitude is seriously f*cked up and why he's got a music career is a mystery.

Lady Gaga is incredibly talented. I know that she's weird as hell, but musically she's very talented.

She's kind of like a female David Bowie. Mixed with Madonna and Michael Jackson.

How is she talented? How is it unique to wear the strangest things you find and sing Paparazzi and Alejandro with techno music behind? I just don't understand this phenomenon. But it sure is interesting to see how people love it.

• 2 months later...

Okay people , what do you have against Justin Bieber ? he's talented , I know he's not very cute or ...or his hair... like most of the girls say but , JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY ,need a prove , he is dating Selena Gomez at the moment , and Taylor Swift is very nice , have you aactually tried listening to her?and Justin Bieber has songs almost like Michael Jackson's song , Lady Gaga is a human by the way , Katy Perry is special the ''not good'' atrists are :

Ke$ha

Jonas Brothers

Miley Cyrus

Selena Gomez

DON'T KILL ME I THINK WHAT KESHA DOES IS TALKING , AND ALL THE DISNEY STARS AREN'T THAT TALENTED , I MEAN COME ON MILEY CYRUS?????

AND SORRY , FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ALL THE STARS I MENTIONED , SORRY , SORRYX1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...

I'm sorry, I know a lot of people love her but I can't stand Lady Gaga >.<

I also really dislike the Black Eyed Peas, Justin Beiber, Bruno Mars, and Katy Perry. Oh and Kesha. Pretty much everything mainstream that I hear nonstop on the radio I tend to eventually hate after hearing the same songs 29437984 times in a row

• 4 weeks later...

I also really dislike the Black Eyed Peas, Justin Beiber, Bruno Mars, and Katy Perry. Oh and Kesha. Pretty much everything mainstream that I hear nonstop on the radio I tend to eventually hate after hearing the same songs 29437984 times in a row

BEP annoying me to hell

<_< <_<

kesha is just annoying to her songs uhh

LMFAO or whoever the hell sings Party Rock Anthem. I hope they die, and SOON!

Bieber. Hes talented at singing but I hate what it sounds like.

Im sure Ive posted everything else in here so refer to that if you want to know what I hate

Okay people , what do you have against Justin Bieber ? he's talented , I know he's not very cute or ...or his hair... like most of the girls say but , JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY ,need a prove , he is dating Selena Gomez at the moment , and Taylor Swift is very nice , have you aactually tried listening to her?and Justin Bieber has songs almost like Michael Jackson's song , Lady Gaga is a human by the way , Katy Perry is special the ''not good'' atrists are :

Ke$ha

Jonas Brothers

Miley Cyrus

Selena Gomez

DON'T KILL ME I THINK WHAT KESHA DOES IS TALKING , AND ALL THE DISNEY STARS AREN'T THAT TALENTED , I MEAN COME ON MILEY CYRUS?????

AND SORRY , FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ALL THE STARS I MENTIONED , SORRY , SORRYX1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...

:lostit:

no...just no. you cant compare justin bieber to michael jackson

• 4 weeks later...

LMFAO or whoever the hell sings Party Rock Anthem. I hope they die, and SOON!

Bieber. Hes talented at singing but I hate what it sounds like.

Im sure Ive posted everything else in here so refer to that if you want to know what I hate

Agree with everything in bold! My brother keeps playing that Party Rock Anthem :0_0:

I don't like Ke$ha either.

Cassie is another "musician" I cannot stand >.<

Agree with everything in bold! My brother keeps playing that Party Rock Anthem :0_0:

I don't like Ke$ha either.

Cassie is another "musician" I cannot stand >.<

That song makes me want to smash something against something else!

And Ke$ha is just terrible too.

• 3 months later...

I don't like her either, but her crazy fans make me like her less. (Not the casual fan, but the super obsessive fans)