The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Heeyz everyone!

I have to start a project in a week and I need help cuz seriously I can't think of anything.it's English project,I have to choose a topic and write about it 10possible questions to ask the people (related to the topic) and write essay about that topic then make it on presentation.

So,I chose the topic "Tours in UK" I don't want to choose a complicated topic cuz I don't want To struggle with that,the problem is with the 10 questions plz if u are the one who's making that project what would you ask others about "Tours in UK"?

Wish I did explain well!

Edited by Dreamzy

Heeyz everyone!

I have to start a project in a week and I need help cuz seriously I can't think of anything.it's English project,I have to choose a topic and write about it 10possible questions to ask the people (related to the topic) and write essay about that topic then make it on presentation.

So,I chose the topic "Tours in UK" I don't want to choose a complicated topic cuz I don't want To struggle with that,the problem is with the 10 questions plz if u are the one who's making that project what would you ask others about "Tours in UK"?

Wish I did explain well!

so baby, what is the title? This isn't too difficult but you left it on the last 100 metres so to speak.

title-topic-questions-essay-presentation? Let us find a good title first, My favorite country for example. Traveling to London/England could be the topic, this makes it easier for you to find 10 simple questions to ask imaginary friends, then to write an essay of say 5 pages, then to make the summary for the presentation.

I want it to be more general not from ma point of view that's why I chose that tittle "Tours in UK" and the 10questionz I'm going to send it to some friends!

hun provide more info. start with your essay first then the questions. it's easier. write a short history on UK, and then approach tourism in the UK. Btw, have an eye catching title. it matters, you know, visuals. It is okay to personalize a project, because the teacher wants to see you thought it, that u are creative.

Edited by helen2U

I can't write the essay without the 10questionz cuz it's more like a poll,my essay is going to be related to the 10questionz and people answers!

I was confused about that part lol.

I was confused about that part lol.

one question could be ' which city would u visit in England?'

'what is the first thing u do in a city that you visit for the first time?'