The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Snow White and the Huntsman

The trailer looked great until Kristen showed up. I don't like her acting :/

I second this!

There are bunch of Snow white movies coming out. This is the one I am least interested in because Kristen Stewart is an awful actress. There are a few other ones in the works with much better actresses chosen for Snow White.

I second this!

There are bunch of Snow white movies coming out. This is the one I am least interested in because Kristen Stewart is an awful actress. There are a few other ones in the works with much better actresses chosen for Snow White.

This should sum up my reaction:

The trailer looked great until Kristen showed up. I don't like her acting :/

I said the exact thing to my boyfriend and he went. "It looked good to but you're right shrek ruined it."

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The trailers don't look bad. Been seeing them everywhere. But Kristen Stewert... Uch... I just can't stand her. I don't think I could sit through the movie. I'll watch it when it comes out on video maybe.

I'm not so hot on Kristen's part but I'm watching it tomorrow before my big date. I am so excited to go see some MR CHRIS!

OFFFT OMMMMM NOOMMMM

well people are going to not agree with me or anything but i like Kristen's acting.i dont know what everyone else is talking about. i liked her acting and i think she did a good job this one. if she did suck in acting then she wouldnt be in so many movie or get awards so yeah. i dont mean to start a fight or a argument its just my option. so yeah no need to quote me :) im just saying how i feel. noo offense to anyone.

well people are going to not agree with me or anything but i like Kristen's acting.i dont know what everyone else is talking about. i liked her acting and i think she did a good job this one. if she did suck in acting then she wouldnt be in so many movie or get awards so yeah. i dont mean to start a fight or a argument its just my option. so yeah no need to quote me :) im just saying how i feel. noo offense to anyone.

I actually find it so sad that you feel the need to justify yourself!! You are allowed to like Kristen Stewart!!! If anyone fights with you about this, then they are stupid. We all like different things and thats what makes life great!! I just felt so bad reading your post because you feel like someone might fight with you on it! I hope that never ever happens! I am guessing it has happened in the past and thats why you wrote the post in this way. For that I am so sorry! I personally, do not like her. But, I would never ever fight with you about it!! I just felt so bad after reading your post!!!

er... hmm im sorry its no need to feel sorry dear, i just dont want people turning on me and stuff. thats all i see happen in many forums i was on where people just argue and hate thats all , so i didnt want people to hate on me . so thats why i replied in that way :) and it never happened to be honest to me, no one has fought with me over anything so yeah :)

Edited by Snow White

Well you shouldn't ever have to worry about people fighting with you about your opinions!!! I just feel bad about that. I can't stand that people can be so mean sometimes! If anyone gives you a hard time, you send them to me :P

haha okay i will :)

btw i loved the movie but i was sad when it was over :( cause i was waiting for so long that i couldnt believe it was over :sob:

Edited by Snow White