The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Snow White and the Huntsman

Overall enjoyed this movie! Got my eye sockets worth of Chris! Didn't like his accent though. ): I LOVE his husky OZ voice!!! Kristen's acting did bug me too much in this she actually pulled two different faces in this one. One like :mellow: and another the same but with her teeth showing. I really think she's excelling. (No joke intended.) I love how majority of it stayed in line with the true story to snow white, I thought it was just based but there weren't too much they added in themselves which I totally loved. The fairy's were just amazing in it too"

I went to see this movie tonight!! I really enjoyed it. Kristen's acting was amazing. She really took on the role of Snow White in the right way. I loved the whole film. Chris Hemsworth and the guy who played William were nice bits of eye candy, I got a bit over excited! :ohyeah: and the dwarfs, haha! They were too funny :P. I will probably buy it on DVD when it comes out too :). I didn't think Bella once. Kristen made this character her own, a whole new take on the classic story of Snow White. Just brilliant. A must see!! :)

Edited by Emmafan456

saw this the other day, wasnt too bad kinda dragged on. i think kristen is so pretty but im really not too fond of her acting. her british accent was horrible, it was like half american half attempted british lol. charlize did a good job. i thought the ending needed more though

Yes, Kristen isn't the best actress , there are better, I think it's just opinion based though haha, as I really think she did a fab job in this film acting wise :) she showed she can take on other roles easily that are completely different from Bella. :)

saw this the other day, wasnt too bad kinda dragged on. i think kristen is so pretty but im really not too fond of her acting. her british accent was horrible, it was like half american half attempted british lol. charlize did a good job. i thought the ending needed more though

She did a British accent? I never even noticed the only accent I noticed was Chris because he was doing a Scottish one when everybody knows he's Australian. xD

I didn't notice her British accent either! I noticed Chris' too because as you say, he was doing a Scottish one, but he sounded amazing!! :)

Whatever Chris does he's amazing! *drools*

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to see this tonight because a bunch of my friends were going. I didn't like it at all. I thought the story line dragged on and wasn't all that interesting. That acting was terrible. I tried to keep my mind open as best I could to Kristen but she was terrible. Chris was okay I guess. The dwarves were funny and pretty much the only part I like. Sad thing is, the fairies had the most expression out of anyone. The set was cool. The music was good. But as for the actual movie, one of the worst I have seen in a long time. I would not recommend it or see it again.

Before anyone bashes me. Remember, I am entitled to my opinion just as much as you are. I did not bash you, so please be respectful of me as well.

So I went to see this tonight because a bunch of my friends were going. I didn't like it at all. I thought the story line dragged on and wasn't all that interesting. That acting was terrible. I tried to keep my mind open as best I could to Kristen but she was terrible. Chris was okay I guess. The dwarves were funny and pretty much the only part I like. Sad thing is, the fairies had the most expression out of anyone. The set was cool. The music was good. But as for the actual movie, one of the worst I have seen in a long time. I would not recommend it or see it again.

Before anyone bashes me. Remember, I am entitled to my opinion just as much as you are. I did not bash you, so please be respectful of me as well.

Why would anyone bash you. I don't think that was a necessary comment as majority of us complained about Kristen's acting. =)

• 3 months later...

I haven't been able to see it yet. I saw the previews on TV and it looks amazing. I think Kristen Stewart will be great in this role. Its so different than Twilight so I try not to compare. I'm a Kristen Stewart fan I just do not like all of the movies shes been in. I'm going to check the movie out from the library and then I'll buy it :) I love the original Snow White fairy tale!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes Paige, it was confirmed a while ago there's a sequel coming out which is going to be focused on the Huntsman's story. Kristen is already confirmed to reprise her role as Snow White :) can't wait :happydance:

I thought they were just rumors, but yay!! :happydance:

I'm glad Kristen is starting to break away from Bella a bit! I really liked the movie and I hope there's going to be a sequel!

Agreed!

I really liked this movie, I definitely prefer this one over the other Snow White movie, Mirror Mirror.