The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Hunger Games Film and Books

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S9a5V9ODuY&feature=player_detailpage

This Trailer for the Epic Novel Trilogy, "The Hunger Games" was released and previewed yesterday on Good Morning America. :ohyeah:

I am such a huge fan of the books ( and was ) before I knew it was becoming a major film. Knowing that it was be lived out into a movie is so exciting to me.

Im sure some of you had the same feeling reading the Potter Books and then watching them, regardless of how much was left out ( you have to admit that the books were long and had a bunch of extra detail ).

I not sure if their are others among me that may have read and share the same love for the trilogy as I do!

I haven't read the books, but I've read lots of comments about how good they are. So, they've been on my "if I ever find time" list. But maybe now is a good time. And there is the advantage that I can watch the trailer and see the characters before I read about them, and then the characters in the book will look (in my mind) like the characters in the movie. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I've read all the books, have seen the Hunger Games film a few times, and I saw Catching Fire on Thursday. I liked Catching Fire even more than I liked the first one which was a pleasant surprise. I'd like to see it again very soon!