The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson and ADHD

That is untrue, I have ADHD and I graduated 2 years early. ADHD is worked with in Schools so it isnt more difficult and I know many people with ADHD who graduated from top schools like Harvard.

If you read my post you would notice that I wrote,"I am not saying people with ADHD can't do well but it's harder." that is true and you can't deny it. By definition school is harder for people with ADHD. Can they overcome it? Yes. Can people with ADHD do well? Yes. But is it harder? Yes.

And not ever school works well with students who have ADHD. Actually it's been a huge problem because many private schools refuse to deal with the issue.they don't want to pay for special a teachers ect. Public schools are required, but private schools are not. I went to a. Private high school and I haves few friends who had to switch schools.

I never said a person with ADHD can't succeed because I don't believe that. But it is more challenging. That's fact!

Um, Dan does have a mild case of ADHD and some times I wonder about Rupert. Dan does have dyspraxia (not sure if he is also dyslexic) but he's come out with it so people know that there's nothing to be ashamed of. I think Emma would have done the same thing in the same way that Dan has.

For the record, I have ADHD and I'm dyslexic. I've done pretty well for myself so honestly, there's nothing wrong with it. Just gotta learn what helps you.

That's nothing to be ashamed of! I a dyslexic too. A lot of my family is, and I have been a straight A student for most of my life. I have to work crazy hard, but I get through it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is, NEVER believe what they write in the press, unless it's a fact(already proven) or it is backed-up with official statements.

Because they'd write ANYTHING to get attention to their articles/sell.

Let me reiterate this is a rumor. I haven't seen anywhere where Emma has stated this as a fact or commented on it. About a year ago I was researching ADHD and ADD because of my son. While doing so I found lists of actors with it and Emma's named showed up on the list. Then the other day I happened upon a site where it was mentioned again and wondering about it I decided to ask the question here. Seeing how so many fans visit this site I thought that maybe someone here could verify it through an article where Emma herself has talked about it. I don't expect Emma to actually reply to this topic. She may not even have it. I just thought that if she did then it would be a great achievement for her to have accomplished all that she has despite having it, and that she would be a great inspiration to ppl who do have it. That's all. :rolleyes:

Um, Dan does have a mild case of ADHD and some times I wonder about Rupert. Dan does have dyspraxia (not sure if he is also dyslexic) but he's come out with it so people know that there's nothing to be ashamed of. I think Emma would have done the same thing in the same way that Dan has.

For the record, I have ADHD and I'm dyslexic. I've done pretty well for myself so honestly, there's nothing wrong with it. Just gotta learn what helps you.

Where did he state it? Never heard it.

Dan does not have ADHD, he has dyspraxia. Why can't people accept the possibility that she has ADHD? I know it's hard to change our conception about someone, but you have to face it.

Why can't you accept that she probably doesn't? Like other people have said over here, I'm very positive that Emma would have told her fans if she had it.

If you read my post you would notice that I wrote,"I am not saying people with ADHD can't do well but it's harder." that is true and you can't deny it. By definition school is harder for people with ADHD. Can they overcome it? Yes. Can people with ADHD do well? Yes. But is it harder? Yes.

And not ever school works well with students who have ADHD. Actually it's been a huge problem because many private schools refuse to deal with the issue.they don't want to pay for special a teachers ect. Public schools are required, but private schools are not. I went to a. Private high school and I haves few friends who had to switch schools.

I never said a person with ADHD can't succeed because I don't believe that. But it is more challenging. That's fact!

That's nothing to be ashamed of! I a dyslexic too. A lot of my family is, and I have been a straight A student for most of my life. I have to work crazy hard, but I get through it.

I apologize if i am coming off wrong, but it isnt harder for alot of people, for some yes, For me school wasnt harder, I opted for homeschooling, but not because of difficulty in work, but for my issues in the public schools in the area i am in, The students were violent toward me, but as far as studying and acedemic work goes, it went by fairily easy, and all my friend with ADHD are all in the same boat, I am not denying that for some it is difficult but of all the people i have met, they dont have issues with it.

• 1 year later...

Well, she may be in one of the top Unis in the US, ADHD would not hinder it as long as she is under medication or she was seeing a psychologist back when she was first diagnosed. I have ADHD and was seeing the doctor consistently for 5 years until the doctor gave me the okay. It won't go away but with seeing the doctor, they give some trianing on how to cope with ADHD or theprescribe some meds that you'd have to take from then on. Just proud to say that she's been my role model since day 1 I saw her in the movies and inspired me. I've already graduated college despite having ADHD.

@patz1307:

Do you think it makes sense to exhume such an old thread again?

If you would have paid attention you would have seen that Patz1307 is a new member. When you first come on here as a new member it is not always so obvious which threads are way over and done with. S/He was most likely only responding to something they found interesting. We should be welcoming not rude.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Интернет, как он есть, предоставляет пользователям доступ к огромному объему информации мега сайт тор ссылка , коммуникации и ресурсам. Однако, помимо общедоступной части сети, существует скрытая и загадочная сторона, известная как "Darknet" или "Темная сторона Интернета". В этой статье мы попытаемся разобраться, что такое Darknet и какова его природа.Что такое Darknet?Darknet представляет собой часть Интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Эта часть сети недоступна для обычных браузеров, и к ней можно получить доступ только с использованием специализированных программ, таких как Tor (The Onion Router), I2P (Invisible Internet Project) и другие.Скрытые сайты и анонимностьDarknet известен своей анонимностью. Пользователи, посещающие скрытые сайты в Darknet, могут оставаться анонимными благодаря использованию шифрования и маршрутизации через множество узлов. Это делает Darknet привлекательным местом для тех, кто ценит приватность и хочет скрыть свою активность в Интернете.Скрытые сайты в Darknet имеют домены верхнего уровня ".onion" и предлагают широкий спектр услуг и контента. Некоторые из них могут предоставлять доступ к форумам, ресурсам для обмена информацией, анонимным рынкам, и даже тем, что не подпадает под закон.Закон и моральТак как Darknet обеспечивает высокий уровень анонимности, это место, где могут существовать и законные, и незаконные деятельности. Некоторые используют его для обхода цензуры и доступа к информации в странах с ограничениями на свободу слова, в то время как другие могут злоупотреблять этой анонимностью для незаконных целей, таких как продажа незаконных товаров или услуг.ЗаключениеDarknet - это загадочная и сложная часть Интернета, которая привлекает внимание как правительственных органов, так и исследователей. Его анонимные характеристики создают как возможности, так и риски. Понимание того, что такое Darknet, важно для тех, кто хочет остаться в безопасности в онлайн-мире, а также для тех, кто интересуется вопросами интернет-свободы и анонимности.
kraken darknet зеркала
https://kraken48.com/

Members of the State Duma, the lower house of Russia’s parliament, will completely switch to domestically produced cars at work. The change was described as a way to boost the country’s automotive companies.
[url=https://kraken2trfqodidvlh.com/ ]kraken сайт[/url]
“It was decided that, starting next year, the legislators in their constituencies will be equipped only with vehicles manufactured in Russia,” the 450-seat chamber said Monday in a statement on its website. It added that the Duma’s Council adopted the decision unanimously.
Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin was quoted as saying the move would “help the development of the Russian automotive industry, while state funds will remain in the country.”

Интернет, как он есть, предоставляет пользователям доступ к огромному объему информации mega darknet зеркала , коммуникации и ресурсам. Однако, помимо общедоступной части сети, существует скрытая и загадочная сторона, известная как "Darknet" или "Темная сторона Интернета". В этой статье мы попытаемся разобраться, что такое Darknet и какова его природа.Что такое Darknet?Darknet представляет собой часть Интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Эта часть сети недоступна для обычных браузеров, и к ней можно получить доступ только с использованием специализированных программ, таких как Tor (The Onion Router), I2P (Invisible Internet Project) и другие.Скрытые сайты и анонимностьDarknet известен своей анонимностью. Пользователи, посещающие скрытые сайты в Darknet, могут оставаться анонимными благодаря использованию шифрования и маршрутизации через множество узлов. Это делает Darknet привлекательным местом для тех, кто ценит приватность и хочет скрыть свою активность в Интернете.Скрытые сайты в Darknet имеют домены верхнего уровня ".onion" и предлагают широкий спектр услуг и контента. Некоторые из них могут предоставлять доступ к форумам, ресурсам для обмена информацией, анонимным рынкам, и даже тем, что не подпадает под закон.Закон и моральТак как Darknet обеспечивает высокий уровень анонимности, это место, где могут существовать и законные, и незаконные деятельности. Некоторые используют его для обхода цензуры и доступа к информации в странах с ограничениями на свободу слова, в то время как другие могут злоупотреблять этой анонимностью для незаконных целей, таких как продажа незаконных товаров или услуг.ЗаключениеDarknet - это загадочная и сложная часть Интернета, которая привлекает внимание как правительственных органов, так и исследователей. Его анонимные характеристики создают как возможности, так и риски. Понимание того, что такое Darknet, важно для тех, кто хочет остаться в безопасности в онлайн-мире, а также для тех, кто интересуется вопросами интернет-свободы и анонимности.
мега darknet ссылка
https://kraken48.com/

Eddie Jones says rugby fans are frustrated by fussy officiating and stop-start games which he believes is having a negative effect on crowd behaviour. The Australia head coach has been booed repeatedly at the World Cup when his face appears on the big screen and he is concerned that rugby’s values of fairness and tolerance are being eroded.
bs2web shop
[url=https://bsl2web.shop]спрут даркнет[/url]
https://bsl2web.shop
This has not been an easy tournament for Jones, whose side must wait until this weekend for their pool qualification fate to be decided. Disappointing defeats by Fiji and Wales mean Australia will likely fail to make the knockout stages for the first time but Jones says the sport’s authorities also need to consider the bigger picture.

Wallabies head coach Eddie Jones is relying on Portugal beating Fiji to salvage Australia’s disastrous Rugby World Cup campaign.
Clock ticks with Eddie Jones and Wallabies in Rugby World Cup purgatory
Read more
“The way the game is being refereed is causing crowd problems,” Jones said in the wake of his side’s 34-14 win against Portugal. “I am of the firm opinion that we are destroying the flow of the game. We have got so many stoppages now … we had a TMO for everything.
blacksprut
[url=https://bsl2web.shop]bs2web[/url]
https://bsl2web.shop

• 2 weeks later...

"Даркнет: Тайный Мир Интернета и Товары без Ограничений"[url=https://kraken4j.at ]кракен сайт [/url] Интернет является местом, где мы можем найти практически всю информацию и товары, которые мы можем себе представить. Однако существует скрытая сторона этой вселенной, известная как "даркнет" или "темная сеть". Даркнет представляет собой часть интернета, скрытую от обычных поисковых систем и доступную только через специальные программы, такие как Tor. Это место, где анонимность и безопасность играют важную роль, и где можно найти разнообразные товары и услуги, как легальные, так и незаконные. В этой статье мы рассмотрим, что такое даркнет и какие товары там можно купить.Что такое даркнет?Даркнет – это часть интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Для доступа к ней требуются специальные программы для анонимизации, такие как Tor (The Onion Router), которые маскируют ваш IP-адрес и делают вас анонимными. Это делает даркнет привлекательным для людей, которые хотят обойти цензуру, оставаться анонимными или заниматься незаконными деятельностями.Что можно купить в даркнете?В даркнете можно найти широкий спектр товаров и услуг. Некоторые из них легальны и полезны, в то время как другие находятся в серой или незаконной зоне. Вот некоторые из категорий товаров и услуг, доступных в даркнете:Наркотики: Даркнет известен своими "наркорынками", где можно найти наркотики различных видов и качества. Это одна из самых опасных сторон даркнета, так как встречаются мошеннические продавцы.Оружие и боеприпасы: Несмотря на незаконность, в даркнете можно найти продавцов, предлагающих огнестрельное оружие и боеприпасы.Краденые данные и информация: Здесь можно приобрести украденные кредитные карты, персональные данные и другую конфиденциальную информацию.Фальшивые документы: На даркнете можно заказать фальшивые паспорта, водительские удостоверения и документы.Услуги хакеров: Многие хакеры и киберпреступники предлагают свои услуги взлома аккаунтов, веб-сайтов и другие атаки на информационную безопасность.Легальные товары и услуги: На даркнете также можно найти легальные товары и услуги, такие как книги, программное обеспечение, хостинг-услуги, форумы и многое другое.Риски и опасности даркнетаХотя даркнет может предоставлять доступ к анонимным ресурсам и услугам, он также сопряжен с рисками. Во-первых, сделки в даркнете часто совершаются с использованием криптовалют, что делает их трудными для отслеживания и расследования. Во-вторых, многие продавцы мошенничают, и покупатели могут столкнуться с потерей денег или даже стать жертвами преступлений.Более того, участие в незаконных деятельностях в даркнете может иметь юридические последствия, так как оно нарушает законодательство многих стран.ЗаключениеДаркнет представляет собой сложный и двойственный мир, который привлекает разных людей по разным причинам. Он предоставляет доступ к различным товарам и услугам, но также сопряжен с серьезными рисками и потенциальными негативными последствиями. Важно помнить, что деятельность в даркнете должна быть законной и этичной, и всегда следует соблюдать законы своей страны

• 2 weeks later...

In the stupendous aspect of online shopping, one tenets has emerged as a worldwide marketplace offering an gigantic array of products at unbeatable prices. AliExpress, part of the Alibaba Party, has ripen into a go-to stopping-place in behalf of millions hither the sphere seeking a miscellaneous and intoxicating shopping experience. Job out disappoint's settle a closer look at what makes AliExpress a sui generis and attractive cosmos of online shopping.
1. Wide-ranging Marketplace:

AliExpress stands old-fashioned as a truly broad marketplace where buyers and sellers from roughly the exactly converge. This unlikeness translates into an mammoth fallout collection, reflecting various cultures, trends, and tastes. Whether you're looking as a replacement for taste, electronics, territory decor, or unsurpassed finds, AliExpress offers a hold dear trove of options.
2. Matchless Prices:

One of the pure attractions of AliExpress is its affordability. The platform connects consumers right away with manufacturers and sellers, cutting absent from middlemen and reducing costs. This direct-to-consumer variety allows shoppers to access products at prices that are time after time significantly lower than those institute in traditional retail outlets.
3. Deviant Issue Reach:

AliExpress is more than fitting an online marketplace; it's a immeasurable ecosystem with an enormous range of products. From the latest tech gadgets and style trends to nursing home essentials and beyond, AliExpress caters to almost every conceivable need. The programme's intuitive search and steersmanship features record it foolproof for users to enquire into and discover remodelled and interesting items.
4. Unrivalled Finds and Emerging Brands:

Exploring AliExpress can be like embarking on a [url=https://raymondtdnv74297.blogs-service.com/54217144/shop-smart-with-aliexpress-your-gateway-to-global-bargains-and-trends]https://raymondtdnv74297.blogs-service.com/54217144/shop-smart-with-aliexpress-your-gateway-to-global-bargains-and-trends[/url] treasure hunt. The stand is a haven as a remedy for unique and place products that force be exhausting to acquire elsewhere. It's also a launchpad for emerging brands and innovative products that may not enjoy reached mainstream markets just, giving shoppers the occasion likelihood to be trendsetters.
5. Purchaser Protection and Trust:

AliExpress prioritizes consumer satisfaction and trust. The tenets offers a robust buyer sanctuary program, ensuring that customers receive their orders as described or anger a refund. Ratings and reviews from other buyers yield valuable insights, portion users coin aware of decisions and assemble faith in their purchases.
6. Flash Deals and Discounts:

One of the thrills of shopping on AliExpress is the abundance of exhibition deals and discounts. The platform regularly features time-limited offers, allowing savvy shoppers to fingers on their favorite items at even more pulling prices. The "Burn Deals" part is a strikingly moving in the right to discover products with significant discounts for the benefit of a limited time.
7. Seamless Shopping Experience:

AliExpress is designed in behalf of owner convenience, sacrifice a seamless and solid shopping experience. The dais supports multiple payment methods, and its user-friendly interface ensures that orderly those renewed to online shopping can sail with ease. Mobile apps above enrich accessibility, allowing users to blow the whistle on buy on the go.

In conclusion, AliExpress opens the door to a humanity of shopping delights. Its wide-ranging marketplace, unbeatable prices, endless work range, and commitment to consumer charge make it a compelling fitting for online shoppers seeking variety, affordability, and a touch of adventure. So, dive into AliExpress and unearth a the human race where shopping is not justified a proceeding but an scrutiny of limitless possibilitiesyuttt