The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that actually looks better than my guy Chris, she looks mean. My guy looks kind with many scars and lots of dirt lol and after 100+ hours of killing Draugr, Skeletons, dragons, bandits and clearing out dungeons, im continuing my main quests, i did the side quests first instead of the main quest, im weird lol

• 2 weeks later...

funnily enuf ^that never happened to me lol, i mean once i missed the target, they'd found me straight away

anyways this is my guy on Shadowmere, the best horse in Skyrim, he killed the dragon in the pic, well partially ;p

and this is my guy close up lol

and i agree with Crapmuffin, i love Skyrim lol

LOL.....just needed to get to lvl 39, so I went back to the stupid thalmor embassy and killed like 4 wizards and apparently all the garrison soldiers outside and in the barracks :ph34r:

Zhusa's armor rating now 522 :P

Damage from each sword 155 not counting special effects B)

Blocking still nonexistent (23) ....she has no time for that lol...:D

well i go on foot too, mostly cuz i don't wanna pay 1k for a horse and then worry about getting on and off all the time (at the right time) or have it killed by something...i guess they have to be that slow or else you'd cross the entire province from east to west in less than 5 mins which would feel weird lol ?

:ohyeah:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7qJ5wneOKVY

^Really? :P It happens to me all the time when I play with my Stealth character. :P And you actually upgrade your sneak skill if you manage to become hidden again.

yeah, actually my sneak skill is high but i dont really upgrade the stealth part, just the backstab skills, which pretty handy on some quests, quick kills rule lol

as for the horses do the Dark Brotherhood quest, you'll get a free horse ;p and you'll get 20,000 gold which is pretty nice hahaha tho i already have around 100,000 gold by then. Chris u know you do same sex marriage in Skyrim, i'd kill to see some action hahaha.

Agree with Jade tho, the horse are way slow lol and Chris thats one funny video man, cracked me up hahaha.

which do you choose? imperial or stormcloaks? i chose imperial, i was about to help stormcloaks since im a nord, but Windhelm people bullied me so i changed my mind ;p

^ Yes, I heard that gender doesn't matter for marriage in the game as it is....so you have to wonder why they didn't include the option of female charactersmarrying some dude who's running around there. But yeah, since there is no 'action' anyway :rolleye0012:....

I didn't choose any faction playing Zhusa (apart from killing thalmor when I find them cuz they get on my nerves), but I started another game with a guy who's a staunch imperial and who has joined the legion in Solitude at lvl 9...long live the emperor lol ! :king:

i forgot, PC doesnt have trophy system, on ps3, we have a trophy for the factions we have to choose either one. hows that going Chris? did u finish the game with Zhusa?

No Ardi I didn't yet finish the game with Zhusa....since I'm back to work now I have less time to play and it's hard to decide which one to do cuz I like this guy too :D

Quintus (by now Prefect) and his personal wizard-follower :P .....sadly, most of my imperial looking stuff had to go for practical reasons.....note her eyeliner.....remind u of someone ?

Me posing in captured stuff before selling it.....doing a jarl-ish thing and my take on Robin Hood :king:

And finally some hasty action shots of the ******* dragon who interrupted my posing at the scenic western watchtower :angry:......he had to die ofc !

This was the first time I actually saw a dragon get shot out of the sky and make a crash landing like a downed plane, ripping up the ground for like 20-30 metres (had to be Illia with her ice bolts)....at first I thought he was dead, but he still had 1/3 of his health, he just couldn't fly anymore lol.....that was his end.....

:D I realized today that posing in stuff is one of my faves in this game....

There seems to be far more variety than I thought. Any of you ever seen that headwrap on the right before ? :king:

Now I don't know how, but this happened sometime during the battle of Fort Kazav :0_0:.......war is hell, or so they say......:ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

^ Both works, but I prefer silver. :)

I've totally made 4 different characters, all lovely ladies. Two imperials, one nord and one high elf.

My highest one is level 50, she was a mage to start with but as she leveled up I started developing other skills. So she's kick-ass. ;)

i mean how can you make 4 characters? but i figured it out, different saved files right? but 4 characters.. you must be good...

Amulet of Mara and Kynareth... both doesnt do anything imo.. the one i have is better, its from a quest, forgot wat its called ;p i missed Skyrim lol

Aha haha! Yeah exactly different saving files. :) I guess I'm pretty OK, I just sometimes get bored with my character and want to try a new one :P

I think they do actually, but they're not that good. For my best character I have an amulet that gives me +70 in magicka. Niiiiice.