The Emma-Watson.net Forum

i thought so lol i was thinking: "4 characters? as far as i know there's only one character slot" lol im planning to start a new one, but i dunno, once i get into it, theres no stopping me

i just checked mine, its Amulet of Gauldur 30+ health, stamina and magicka, thats my main one, i have a silver necklace with 15% better price, im a haggler lol.. you should show us ur charcters, in fact why dont everyone post their charcter, if you'se want.. no pressure

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have that amulet too! :) The quest was so long haha! Haggling is fun! I can definitely post my characters, although I have to take pictures of them first which I can do this weekend when I go to my boyfriends :) It would be fun to see!

I'm kinda bummed I have to start this from scratch to gain trophies again. Has anyone got 100% trophies/achievements? I found it near impossible the first time. O.o

Time to deal with those spiders again! Might make a man this time.

getting all trophies is hard, the hardest is getting the last Thief guild trophy, and master criminal, getting 1000 bounty in every reach is a mission lol.. a tip tho, save before you do the trophy and after you done, load it, the trophy wont disappear ;p

edit: dont worry about the spider, they wont crawl out the tv Jadey ;p

Edited by Slash

Not scared by the spiders....chaurus are much worse i guess.

But I REALLY HATE going down into dwemer strongholds, with all the falmer lurking about....even now that Zhusa can barely be harmed by anything down there and nothing including centurions lasts longer than 3-4 strikes from her swords.....it's the atmosphere I guess.

Hey, imagine all those underground places were really dark and the only light would come from ur torch or ur magical light, illuminating like 20 feet around u....then do some of those dungeon walks again....:P

they do, they always appeared without me knowing, i was walkin then bam three big as spiders appeared right in front of me

The little fuckers come out of nowhere. I mean frostbite spiders? REEALLLYY?

Okaaay.. finally took some pictures of my characters :P

Here we have Marcia to the left and Satine to the right.

Marcia - high elf, level 20, mage and nothing else but mage.

Satine - imperial, level 50 (my best), pretty much good at everything. 100 in destruction, she was a mage to start with.

I named this character after myself :P imperial, level 34, stealth and bad-ass assassin. This one is eeeevil..

Serena - imperial, level 29, stealth and one-handen

Sapphire - nord, level 13, warrior

Okay so this is my boyfriend's dude, Harald Stormbane (dont ask me). imperial, lever 47, mix of stealth and warrior

:)

the girls look great and Serena has the same armour as my guy, and the coolest armour imo, Nightingale armour lol

the dude looks mean, but couple of scars cud do better ;p but thats great

Yeah that armour is really cool. I don't like the hood too much though because you can't even see the face :P

He is quite mean, he looks pissed for some reason too. He's not mine though and it's quite funny that he's level 47,

and my best character is level 50, and it's not even my game :P I kinda wanted to have that achievement yes...

my boyfriend was sooo certain he would get it, he was closer in level that I was. And then from nowhere, I caught up,

and he was like "HOW THE?!?!" it was fun

Edited by CRAPMUFFIN

:lostit: You're posting again ? Can't stay out of it! POSING TIME !

So there we have Zhusa in imperial stuff and in thalmor robes....seconds before that lizard actually kills her with frost breath! :o Hadn't happened in AGES !

Forgot ofc that I wasn't wearing all my enchanted armor (factor 920 +) and regeneration stuff lmao....

I recently started making & using 2-handed weapons to lvl that skill up from 26....a lot less damage than she does with her trademark twin ebony swords ( 500 + dam with a l/r routine ) but at least fights get more interesting again lol....

She is close to reaching lvl 50.

Hate them thalmors too. Every once in a while I go back to the embassy and kill anyone I can get hold of lol. :ph34r:

Got the clothes there too.

So there she is looking her usual self ! Picture taken at some scenic tower whose bandit inhabitants I had to kill so I could pose without interruptions lol.

And there's the new sword I made and enchanted today. Should serve its purpose :D

:rolleyes:

Those numbers take into account that she's wearing gauntlets for 43% damage increase plus a ring for another 43% lol. I think unaltered base damage for that sword is like 86 or so? But my skill at 2-handed is only 40 now and I only have the first perk in the skill tree. Just wait til I get to 80-90 and all five base perks......

:P

:blink:

Today I battled through Angarvunde. Holy Crap! First time my spellcaster companion got separated and killed! And even though I was wearing all my stuff I had to use a HEALING POTION at some point.

Its like a big Draugr dungeon....only the usual draugr are all replaced by deathlord draugrs! :ph34r: You better go in hard and fast all the time lol....one of them even had a full-blown fus-roh-dah!

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible game. By far best on the PC than Xbox. Can't play it anything else can you? :tongue0020:

Mods make the game so much more fun. And hacks... hacks to spawn loads of stormcloaks just so you can lead an army of Imperials and wipe them out.... "LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!"

Skyrim is brilliant. I can wander about that world entranced for ages

LOL...Don't forget to bring your sword though in case something other than butterflies show up...:D