The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sword? pfft. High Elf with Duel Fire Bolts is where the fun begins....

:P Weeeeeelllllll.......ooooookkkkk........I hope your puny candlelights can match this then lol........

Should add up to 744 ? :D

You say cheating. I say "enhancing all the possibilities! :P

i say "what a girl" even CRAPMUFFIN doesnt do cheat, you're worst lol

my mate "stole" my Skyrim lol, called me the other night saying "i give up"

:P Weeeeeelllllll.......ooooookkkkk........I hope your puny candlelights can match this then lol........

Should add up to 744 ? :D

pfft well I was going for awesomeness. if you want fdamage then how bout daedric legendary sword and war axe? both with 20 flame dmg enchantment atm. wanna find another enchantment to make them give more dmg

hahaha yeah not even CRAPMUFFIN ;p

i miss Skyrim, my friend's loving life in Skyrim lol.. all he does is terrorise Whiterun in the werewolf form lol

:rolleyes: So there is my trophy collection on the right lol.....Nahkriin mask is missing since u only get a chance at it near the end of the main quest line....and Kohnarik u get only with all the others.

I gave Morokei to my follower and that spectral axe from Labyrinthian too....<_< since all he ever does is pose with a melee weapon he might as well have something that looks way more awesome than it actually hits....

• 1 month later...

Hey, I've seen War in the North on youtube....looked like some real fun, and even more so if you are a great LotR-Fan...it's "smaller" in scope than Skyrim and more linear, but they have done a good job capturing the feel of Middle Earth! :yesyes:

But ofc, if you're into serious hack'n slash, get Diablo 3 lol...beautiful settings & high addiction factor :P

Edited by 130671
  • 5 weeks later...

Did anyone else go thief and join the Nightingales... and did anyone else think that was the best quest line in the game? Anyone? Just me? ....Okay. XD

Skyrim is wayyyy better than LOTR.

My main character is a Khajiit Thief/Bard. I got all the masks on him, gave one to my mage follower and kept the lockpicking/archery Krosis mask for myself. I switch it out with my Master of the Thieves guild hood though. I was neutral on the war on this character... which kinda sucked cause then I had to turn on the greybeards! Stupid Blades... I mean, I like both factions.. I wanted that character to be totally neutral on all of that crap but they force your hand on that issue. I married Ysolda on this character. I did the extra quest for her and I ended up getting filthy stinking rich. LOL

I'm totally Stormcloak on my Nord Barbarian. I'm bypassing all of that on him. He's in the Companions. Gonna be my second time doing that quest line. My Breton Conjurer/Warrior (tank) was in the Companions. Not sure who my Nord is going to marry. My Breton married Aela.

Game is just addictive for me. I can put it down for like a week and come back.

Edited by wunderbar
  • 9 months later...

I played with the idea of playing it again.

I would like to play something different from the Battlemage i played in my last game.

I thought about to play a dragon hunter like Bowen from Dragonheart (One hand weapon, block, light Armour, bow, some thief skills and restore spells) or a kind of Assassin or thief or what could be funny to a Sellsword like Bronn from A song of ice and fire.

But i have no experience with them so i want to ask you, how does he get true the adventure, is it hard and how many skill do i need to play it good.

And of course what skills do my character need.

Thanks for your help.

I try it a third time.

Have one of you played a Vampire-lord in Skyrim?

And when, how good can you walk in the sun and is the rhythm the same as the rhythm of a normal vampire?

• 10 years later...