The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing it on PS3. :D I just seriosuly don't like them spiders. My mother makes me turn it off if I scream to much. D: Why stick LOTS of my phobea in a game. D: So unfair!

You would hate playing Dragon Age then. Especially part 2. Nothing but huge spiders in some parts of the game. :lol: What's your PSN? I'm gonna be getting the game this coming week.

You would hate playing Dragon Age then. Especially part 2. Nothing but huge spiders in some parts of the game. :lol: What's your PSN? I'm gonna be getting the game this coming week.

I played Dragon Age. :D

jadelmv is my psn. :) I'm sure you added me before?

I played Dragon Age. :D

jadelmv is my psn. :) I'm sure you added me before?

Oh! Okay, then you should be used to huge spiders! Bash them over the .. head! Yeah! Kill those nasty spiders. XD

And yeah, okay, we do have each other added! :o

Edited by wunderbar

I'm playing it on PS3. :D I just seriosuly don't like them spiders. My mother makes me turn it off if I scream to much. D: Why stick LOTS of my phobea in a game. D: So unfair!

Someone actually made a mod for just this reason, it changes all spider textures with bears. The result might be a bit more frightening though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D08XkfPNQyI

help!!! i have waaay too much quests lol. im doin 10 quests right now.

n now i know why Jade hate those spiders lol.. they came out of nowhere, n d big ones are scary, seriously they are

edit: mad rapping man lol, they shud've put that as a soundtrack lol

Edited by Slash