• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

No Ardi I didn't yet finish the game with Zhusa....since I'm back to work now I have less time to play and it's hard to decide which one to do cuz I like this guy too :D

Posted Image

Quintus (by now Prefect) and his personal wizard-follower :P .....sadly, most of my imperial looking stuff had to go for practical reasons.....note her eyeliner.....remind u of someone ?

Posted Image

Me posing in captured stuff before selling it.....doing a jarl-ish thing and my take on Robin Hood :king:

Posted Image

And finally some hasty action shots of the ******* dragon who interrupted my posing at the scenic western watchtower :angry:......he had to die ofc !
This was the first time I actually saw a dragon get shot out of the sky and make a crash landing like a downed plane, ripping up the ground for like 20-30 metres (had to be Illia with her ice bolts)....at first I thought he was dead, but he still had 1/3 of his health, he just couldn't fly anymore lol.....that was his end.....

#42 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Do you have PC version? ^

#43 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

yep :yesyes:

#44 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

:D I realized today that posing in stuff is one of my faves in this game....

Posted Image

There seems to be far more variety than I thought. Any of you ever seen that headwrap on the right before ? :king:

Posted Image

Now I don't know how, but this happened sometime during the battle of Fort Kazav :0_0:.......war is hell, or so they say......:ph34r:

#45 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

:huh:

Posted Image

:rolleyes: Gold or silver bling bling with that nice new dress?......:king:

Edited by 130671, 20 January 2012 - 05:18 PM.

#46 CRAPMUFFIN

CRAPMUFFIN

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

^ Both works, but I prefer silver. :)

I've totally made 4 different characters, all lovely ladies. Two imperials, one nord and one high elf.
My highest one is level 50, she was a mage to start with but as she leveled up I started developing other skills. So she's kick-ass. ;)

Posted Image

#47 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

4 characters? how? and Chris what matter is the effect of your bling ;p i'd sell the gold n wear the silver
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#48 CRAPMUFFIN

CRAPMUFFIN

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

^ How? I Guess I just wanted to make different characters and try different skills and races. Or how do you mean? :)

As for the necklaces, isn't the golden one the Amulet of Mara? And the other one "K" something.

Posted Image

#49 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

i mean how can you make 4 characters? but i figured it out, different saved files right? but 4 characters.. you must be good...

Amulet of Mara and Kynareth... both doesnt do anything imo.. the one i have is better, its from a quest, forgot wat its called ;p i missed Skyrim lol

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

#50 CRAPMUFFIN

CRAPMUFFIN

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

Aha haha! Yeah exactly different saving files. :) I guess I'm pretty OK, I just sometimes get bored with my character and want to try a new one :P

I think they do actually, but they're not that good. For my best character I have an amulet that gives me +70 in magicka. Niiiiice.

Posted Image

#51 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

i thought so lol i was thinking: "4 characters? as far as i know there's only one character slot" lol im planning to start a new one, but i dunno, once i get into it, theres no stopping me

i just checked mine, its Amulet of Gauldur 30+ health, stamina and magicka, thats my main one, i have a silver necklace with 15% better price, im a haggler lol.. you should show us ur charcters, in fact why dont everyone post their charcter, if you'se want.. no pressure

Posted ImagePosted Image

#52 CRAPMUFFIN

CRAPMUFFIN

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yeah I have that amulet too! :) The quest was so long haha! Haggling is fun! I can definitely post my characters, although I have to take pictures of them first which I can do this weekend when I go to my boyfriends :) It would be fun to see!

Posted Image

#53 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:06 AM

it was long but worth it, haggling is fun, i was thinkin of level up my enchantment but its too hard lol.

sweet cant wait to see it ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

I'm kinda bummed I have to start this from scratch to gain trophies again. Has anyone got 100% trophies/achievements? I found it near impossible the first time. O.o

Time to deal with those spiders again! Might make a man this time.

#55 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

getting all trophies is hard, the hardest is getting the last Thief guild trophy, and master criminal, getting 1000 bounty in every reach is a mission lol.. a tip tho, save before you do the trophy and after you done, load it, the trophy wont disappear ;p

edit: dont worry about the spider, they wont crawl out the tv Jadey ;p

Edited by Slash, 11 February 2012 - 09:30 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#56 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

Those spiders give me heart attacks ill have you know. :P

#57 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:27 AM

they do, they always appeared without me knowing, i was walkin then bam three big as spiders appeared right in front of me

Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

Not scared by the spiders....chaurus are much worse i guess.

But I REALLY HATE going down into dwemer strongholds, with all the falmer lurking about....even now that Zhusa can barely be harmed by anything down there and nothing including centurions lasts longer than 3-4 strikes from her swords.....it's the atmosphere I guess.

Hey, imagine all those underground places were really dark and the only light would come from ur torch or ur magical light, illuminating like 20 feet around u....then do some of those dungeon walks again....:P

#59 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

they do, they always appeared without me knowing, i was walkin then bam three big as spiders appeared right in front of me

The little fuckers come out of nowhere. I mean frostbite spiders? REEALLLYY?

#60 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

hahahaha, they're spiders, what can you do.. and its Skyrim, even the horses have frostbite lol

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users