The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Honeymoon destinations

Where would you like to go or where have you been for your honeymoon? :lol: I'd most likely go back to Hawaii, it also depends on my what my future partner wants but that is quite some time away :P My second choice (for now) is Venice or Rome.

We're thinking of going Japan, or I'd like to go to Hong Kong, but Japan is looking more likely. Otherwise Hawaii is another option or a Caribbean cruise (although I think we're more likely to go on a Disney cruise with Mack and any other kids we have at the time we go lol, so not really as a honeymoon) There are loads of places we'd love to go though, probably wont know where we're going until we book it

We're thinking of going Japan, or I'd like to go to Hong Kong, but Japan is looking more likely. Otherwise Hawaii is another option or a Caribbean cruise (although I think we're more likely to go on a Disney cruise with Mack and any other kids we have at the time we go lol, so not really as a honeymoon) There are loads of places we'd love to go though, probably wont know where we're going until we book it

Only did a stand-by in Japan but Hong Kong, well, if y'all end up going there it is gorgeous!

Only did a stand-by in Japan but Hong Kong, well, if y'all end up going there it is gorgeous!

Would absolutely love to go, I think he's more set on Japan though, but we'll see. It's not like we're getting married anytime soon lol, so plenty of time to decide on where we'll go for a honeymoon

:o :o

Id go tooo...... mm no idea actually. Australia?

ofc i'd go to the bed lol.. Australia huh, i called tour guide, for free lol

seriously, i'll let my future wife decide, im sure she'd have a list of place she wanted to go, for me as long as we're together i'll be fine

My second choice (for now) is Venice or Rome.

I've been to both of those places, don't goto either in August, killer heat, 40C it's literally unbearable! :P

Haven't really thought about this much, probably because i'm 12, but oh well, i dunno where i would like to go, somewhere hot to escape the shite british weather i s'pose...

• 2 weeks later...

to the bed!!!

i second that! :P

my boyfriend and i have talked about this before and we both came to an agreement on Bora Bora. A beautiful little room with a glass floor so you can see the fishies swimming in the crystal clear water below.... :yesyes:

• 4 months later...

My BF and I have talked about Germany. Sounds random, I know! But we saw this Adventures by Disney destination in Germany and it sounded extremely fun. So we talked about, if we got married, doing the Adventures by Disney in Germany as a honeymoon.

• 1 year later...

My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Barcelona. I can highly recommend that. That was on budget travel and we hired a scooter to manage the most fruitful sightseing. And that was great. Ronda is unspeakably awesome. New fresh way of spending time. that might be helpful http: //vesping.com

Here in the Philippines, maybe one of the beach resorts here or I should rather asked my 'future husband' *i wish I'd meet him later aha*. But if he will give me the chance to pick, Philippines or wherever near the bed.

Edited by _jigz