The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Thanksgiving..

Happy Thanksgiving To everyone who celebrates it and Loves eating some Turkey

ENJOY YOUR THANKSGIVING EAT A LOT OF FOOD lol!!! :D

Just One Question

What are you thankful for??

I Am Thankful for My Friends Family and Awesome people on here <3and My boyfriend of crouse!! I am thankful for life and living and Making New Friends All the time!! Thankful for being where i am today :)

Edited by sarahelizabeth

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

I love Thanksgiving because its one of the only holidays that everyone celebrates!!! We all have something to be thankful for and its so important to focus on those things!

I am thankful for all my family and friends. I am thankful for my BF and that things are safe again where he lives. I am thankful for the beautiful house I have been living in that is finally done being renovated. I am thankful to G-D for everything in my life! And, I am so thankful for all my friends on here!!! Love you all!!

I love Thanksgiving. I always appreciate the people and things I value, but it's wonderful to have a time to give thanks for all those people and things too. The food and family time never hurts either. I am most thankful for God, my friends and my family, these first and foremost define the better parts of who I am. So thankyou! <333

For all those who celebrate... have a wonderful Thanksgiving. While this is an American holiday, the sentiment is something we can all share, and I am so grateful too for the friends I've made across the world by virtue of being a member here. <3 :3m_sie: :wub:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I'm happy for so many things. I can't count. Spent all day in the kitchen.

Karen is spending Thanksgiving with me, btw! :D