The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Thoughts on Westlife Split-up

I've been a huge fan for 13 years and it just upsets me to know that they are about to split and call it quits. Their music played the largest role during my teenage life and pretty much a part of what I am today and it's kinda hard thinking that they'll stop making music soon.

Many speculations about the reasons why they're splitting-up(which includes death threats)came out and things are scarier when families are involved, you know what I mean..

Sad but I do think it's about time for them to rest now. They've done their part.. and was really amazing at that. I will forever cherish them and keep listening to their music even when I'm 70 (God willing I'll reach that age at all!)..

So to all Westlife fans out there, just wanna know your side on this matter... :(

There is a topic about westlife :unsure:

But....I'm a huge fan of westlife <3 I can't see ma self stop listening to their awesome song,it's really sad for me to hear that they will stop because they are ma fav. Band from a long time but,as u said it's the time for them to stop because they already did enough and had a huge success all over the world not only in Europe and US even here in the middle east!

God Bless them!

Sucks to hear that!

Wasn't their biggest fan in all honesty, but they're amazing singers and very talented at what they do/did.

Wouldn't turn them off if it came on the radio.

But everything must come to an end sooner or later.

There is a topic about westlife :unsure:

But....I'm a huge fan of westlife <3 I can't see ma self stop listening to their awesome song,it's really sad for me to hear that they will stop because they are ma fav. Band from a long time but,as u said it's the time for them to stop because they already did enough and had a huge success all over the world not only in Europe and US even here in the middle east!

God Bless them!

Sorry I didn't know..guess I was just so carried away upon hearing the news and start pouring my heart out here..Just watch their Gravity Concert last September and they are so awesome...I just haven't got a clue that it would be my first and last.. :sob:

Sucks to hear that!

Wasn't their biggest fan in all honesty, but they're amazing singers and very talented at what they do/did.

Wouldn't turn them off if it came on the radio.

But everything must come to an end sooner or later.

Agree!

There's nothing much we can do now but to wish them well.. :yesyes:

my first thought was- wow they were still together?

yep, they are sooooo much still together but won't be for long now.. :(