The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I decided to make a topic about the movie Immortals. I was also wondering if any of you have seen it in theaters, and if so, please let me know what you thought of it. As for myself, I thought it was a great action advanture movie and there were some pretty huge events going in the story line. Here is a traier and a small preview of the movie: "Power-hungry King Hyperion (Mickey Rourke) and his ruthless army march across Greece, leaving burned-out villages and the corpses of the innocent in their wake. Hyperion's goal is to find the long-lost Bow of Epirus; with this invincible weapon, he can cast the gods out of Mount Olympus and become master of the world. A stonemason named Theseus (Henry Cavill) heeds the words of the sibylline oracle (Freida Pinto), who convinces him that he is the key to stopping the bloodthirsty king."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VdONYkKFmQ

Looks like they couldn't decide if they wanted to make an action movie or experimental film art....:rolleyes:....these digital mass scenes combined with minimal surroundings seem like a huge theater stage....maybe this is the birth of a new film genre?

Anyway it looks cool so I guess I'll see it eventually. :)