The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I regret to inform everyone on the forum that the forum member known as gwendelin is currently missing. I just talked to her father and he was the one who informed me of her disappearance. The last time she was seen was the night of November 25th in New York Chinatown. To give you an idea of what she looks like, here is a picture of her:

If anybody at all sees her or hears from her, please let me know. I will, in turn, let her father know. I need total cooperation from all of the forum members as we try to find her. New York law enforcement has just been informed of her disappearance, so hopefully nothing has happened to her. Also, (for those Christians out there) please pray for her and her brother and also for her safe return back home, where she belongs. I know I will constantly be praying for her.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Edited by Turbo
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg this is awful!!! I am so sorry to hear!!! I really hope she is okay!! I wish I could help in some way! Idk why you only mention christain to pray. There are many members on here who are other religions that will pray for her, myself included. Every prayer counts. I will keep her in mind in all of mine. I really do hope she is okay!!! Thank you for letting us all know so we can do what we can!

I regret to inform everyone on the forum that the forum member known as gwendelin is currently missing. I just talked to her father and he was the one who informed me of her disappearance. The last time she was seen was the night of November 25th in New York Chinatown. To give you an idea of what she looks like, here is a picture of her:

If anybody at all sees her or hears from her, please let me know. I will, in turn, let her father know. I need total cooperation from all of the forum members as we try to find her. New York law enforcement has just been informed of her disappearance, so hopefully nothing has happened to her. Also, (for those Christians out there) please pray for her and her brother and also for her safe return back home, where she belongs. I know I will constantly be praying for her.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

I'll send the vampires to investigate, coz I cannot fly. I hope she's okay.

Would she have a reason to run away from home? Fights at home? something upsetting?

Edited by helen2U

I have spoken to her a couple of times and I thought I'd seen her online a few days ago. D: I really do hope she's safe and that she's okay. If she's found or there's any news please let us know. :/ I feel terrible right now because of this. :/

I have spoken to her a couple of times and I thought I'd seen her online a few days ago. D: I really do hope she's safe and that she's okay. If she's found or there's any news please let us know. :/ I feel terrible right now because of this. :/

umm me too, I'm dead worried. I hope she makes it back home.

No news, that is a killer.

UPDATE: Gwen and her brother are fine as far as everyone knows. However, they are both victims in a ransom out-of-state threat. There's no info on what kind of threat it is, the police know what state they are in, but not exactly where. Please continue to pray for them both for their safety as I'm sure they both need our prayers.

UPDATE: Gwen and her brother are fine as far as everyone knows. However, they are both victims in a ransom out-of-state threat. There's no info on what kind of threat it is, the police know what state they are in, but not exactly where. Please continue to pray for them both for their safety as I'm sure they both need our prayers.

pheww it is almost over.

Not so happy I was right about my hunch, she is detained.

But she's allright and going to make it home safely. Thank God.

Edited by helen2U

Good to know they they found her, but this isn't over just yet. Ransom is serious thing. This may take a while to solve and I am sure gwendelin is going to be seriously scared after this. Poor girl. My thoughts are with her and her family!