The Emma-Watson.net Forum

^I try to be. Although for some reason, I still feel like I didn't do enough to help her. I wanted to be out there, in the fight, and try to help out. That's what I do. I fight for my country, as well as everybody in it, even if I lose my life in the process. So, technically, it's my job. But that's okay cuz she's getting a very generous Christmas present from me to make up for it. ;)

Edited by Sgt Harbinger
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I try to be. Although for some reason, I still feel like I didn't do enough to help her. I wanted to be out there, in the fight, and try to help out. That's what I do. I fight for my country, as well as everybody in it, even if I lose my life in the process. So, technically, it's my job. But that's okay cuz she's getting a very generous Christmas present from me to make up for it. ;)

That is very sweet and kind of you. =)

Now, a part of me wants to know what her parents do as a profession, as I've only ever heard of very important people having their children taken and ransomed.

Not really, as any parent would make their try to find their child's dissapearance public.

And the people who hid her most certainly saw her on tv and asked for ransom.

Im happy to tell everyone that I am safe and receiving the best medical care in New York. It has been a very ... (sigh) stressful and horrifying few weeks for me and my family. I appreciate everyone love, prayers and support. :)

Im happy to tell everyone that I am safe and receiving the best medical care in New York. It has been a very ... (sigh) stressful and horrifying few weeks for me and my family. I appreciate everyone love, prayers and support. :)

It's great to hear from you that you are safe and doing well. :). I hope you don't have to stay in the hospital too much longer.

I also hope the scumbags responsible suffer the consequences

its great to have you back hun!! I hope you are doing as well as can be expected! I am so sorry for everything that has happened to you and I hope your life can go back to normal as quick as possible!

This is fantastic! It's brilliant to hear from you yourself! <3

I hope everything starts looking up!

I'm curious, how do you know for sure that he spoke to her dad and got updated by him to get more info?

sergeant H. and Gwen are friends in real life and Sgt knows her father and got in contact with him

and so we were able to know what's new though him. I know that from Sgt and Gwen themselves.

Edited by helen2U

sergeant H. and Gwen are friends in real life and Sgt knows her father and got in contact with him

and so we were able to know what's new though him. I know that from Sgt and Gwen themselves.

Yeah, but you can't know for sure anyway. You aren't in the same location, nor do you have any real life contact.

Yeah, but you can't know for sure anyway. You aren't in the same location, nor do you have any real life contact.

Seriously dude? Your doubting that he was in touch with Gwendolins dad? Why exactly does it matter? She is safe and sound now. Why would anyone have reason to make stuff up about this? And also, everything he said was true so why does it matter?

Seriously dude? Your doubting that he was in touch with Gwendolins dad? Why exactly does it matter? She is safe and sound now. Why would anyone have reason to make stuff up about this? And also, everything he said was true so why does it matter?

I was doubting helen2U's statement that she knew for sure that David talked to her dad and stuff (because she obviously can't know for sure). And it matters to be honest, people can say a lot on the internet. Doesn't mean it's real. And I saw many people make stuff up. About missing, even death. In the end it turned out it was fake. So yes, many people on the internet make up stuff like this. Do you know for sure?

I'm just saying.

Widu has good reason to doubt. We have had a lot of instances on the forum of people faking situations like this. One time a lady faked being pregnant for a few months and said she had twins. It was discovered she lifted the photos from a website and she was exposed. Throughout the years the ew.net forums have seen many fraudulent cases. I'm not saying this is one of those instances, but there's nothing wrong with being a bit skeptical. As Widu said, it is the internet and people have, and probably will continue, to make false situations to garner attention.

I will say Harbinger has been a member for awhile and never seemed like the type to make this stuff up. I don't really see how it would benefit him even if he did.

Widu has good reason to doubt. We have had a lot of instances on the forum of people faking situations like this. One time a lady faked being pregnant for a few months and said she had twins. It was discovered she lifted the photos from a website and she was exposed. Throughout the years the ew.net forums have seen many fraudulent cases. I'm not saying this is one of those instances, but there's nothing wrong with being a bit skeptical. As Widu said, it is the internet and people have, and probably will continue, to make false situations to garner attention.

I will say Harbinger has been a member for awhile and never seemed like the type to make this stuff up. I don't really see how it would benefit him even if he did.

Yeah I already got all the details and have spoken to Widu personally. Now I just feel stupid lol

I was doubting helen2U's statement that she knew for sure that David talked to her dad and stuff (because she obviously can't know for sure). And it matters to be honest, people can say a lot on the internet. Doesn't mean it's real. And I saw many people make stuff up. About missing, even death. In the end it turned out it was fake. So yes, many people on the internet make up stuff like this. Do you know for sure?

I'm just saying.

I was told by sergeant himself that he knew she dissapeared from her father, since sergeant and gwen are REAL LIFE friends. they are in contact so therefore sergeant was able to write on the forum, so if anyone was seeing her to announce where she was seen etc. he did that to help her. Of course I'm not there, I'm in Europe but news spread like fire. and Gwen can tell you she's buddies with sergeant H., what I tell you she'll tell you as well. And since she was found alive and well, we shouldn't argue about it, it's all truth. I would do the same for my friend if ever happened. I wouldn't fake it.

Edited by helen2U

I was told by sergeant himself that he knew she dissapeared from her father, since sergeant and gwen are REAL LIFE friends. they are in contact so therefore sergeant was able to write on the forum, so if anyone was seeing her to announce where she was seen etc. he did that to help her. Of course I'm not there, I'm in Europe but news spread like fire. and Gwen can tell you she's buddies with sergeant H., what I tell you she'll tell you as well. And since she was found alive and well, we shouldn't argue about it, it's all truth. I would do the same for my friend if ever happened. I wouldn't fake it.

how exactly do you know if this was true or not? there is no proof whats so ever, nothing on the news, there would have been an Amber Alert and there wasn't, one of my friends has several friends who are apart of the New York police department and they haven't heard anything about this incident, and if there was a ransom involved the FBI would have been involved and from their website there is nothing about the kidnapping in question. So again I ask, were is this proof that it actually happened? Because I'm not the only one who is questioning this. Sure no one was hurt which is a good thing, but like like I Am not Purple has stated people will make false statements, such as this, just to get attention.