The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I am not sure whether or not I have ever responded to one of her posts(did she post often in the Emma section?), but either way this is terrible news. I hope that they are returned home safely. And the kidnappers can burn in Hell.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good to hear they've been rescued. What a weird story. Hope she will come back here and tell us about it sometime.

First time to New York and then something like this? :unsure:

Yeah, good to hear they've been rescued. What a weird story. Hope she will come back here and tell us about it sometime.

First time to New York and then something like this? :unsure:

she doesn't live in NYC?

Thank gd they were found. I hope everything gets sorted out. And I hope she is okay, I think I would be terrified for a long time. I hope she doesn't get mentally scared or anything from all this!

I'm just a bit curious, where are you getting all these updates from? If her father is indeed in contact with you, why hasn't he contacted administration (or has he?) which seems like the place to go with something this important.

UPDATE: Gwen and her brother have been rescued and will be returning home soon. I thank you all for your cooperation and your prayers. :)

That's great news to here. :) Glad to hear that they were rescued and that they will be returning home soon.

I'm just a bit curious, where are you getting all these updates from? If her father is indeed in contact with you, why hasn't he contacted administration (or has he?) which seems like the place to go with something this important.

Are you asking Sgt Harbinger why the father didn't contact this site's administration? Harbinger seems to be friends with gwendelin outside of this website and might have been getting these updates directly elsewhere, and is just sharing the updates on this forum.

I got the updates from her father himself. He was the once who informed me of her disappearance, as well as updating me on the case. It was dook who wanted to know about her account, and then I informed him of what was going on. And then I got the last update when gwendelin started talking to me again outside the forum.

That's great news to here. :) Glad to hear that they were rescued and that they will be returning home soon.

Are you asking Sgt Harbinger why the father didn't contact this site's administration? Harbinger seems to be friends with gwendelin outside of this website and might have been getting these updates directly elsewhere, and is just sharing the updates on this forum.

I know for sure Sgt. H. spoke to her dad and updated as he got more info.