The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Please help!

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you would all be lovely enough to help me out with a project for uni. I'm doing some research into Emma Watson and her stardom and fans, (don't worry I'm a fan too, hence the reason i chose her!) and i was wondering if you would be able to fill this questionnaire out for me... just follow the link below.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/preview-survey.php?survey_ID=ONJNIN_967d7f7a

Thank you all lots :)

Anna

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you would all be lovely enough to help me out with a project for uni. I'm doing some research into Emma Watson and her stardom and fans, (don't worry I'm a fan too, hence the reason i chose her!) and i was wondering if you would be able to fill this questionnaire out for me... just follow the link below.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/preview-survey.php?survey_ID=ONJNIN_967d7f7a

Thank you all lots :)

Anna

I would help you but I won't sign up on that website. Have the questions written here instead.

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

The link above doesn't work. I know it's a pain to have lots of handwritten question forms because it's much more work in evaluation, but maybe you should go for it and put the questions here. I guess the partitipation would be much higher.

Thats absolutely fine :)

So...

1. How old are you?

2. Are you male or female?

3. Which country do you live in?

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star?

5. Why?

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson?

7. Do you use any fansites?

8. If yes which ones?

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her?

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in?

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles?

12. Why?

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of?

14. If yes, which ones?

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon?

16. Why?

17. Do you have any specific views of her?

18. Any other comments?

Thank you :)

Thats absolutely fine :)

1. How old are you? 22 years old

2. Are you male or female? Female

3. Which country do you live in? Romania(that's a country in Europe)

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? Yes.

5. Why? The way she represents herself, talent, professionalism.

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? Yes.

7. Do you use any fansites? Yes.

8. If yes which ones? Emma-Watson.net

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? No.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? I have watched all her movies, Harry Potter, Ballet shoes.

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? Yes, she's more than a child star, she's an adult now.

12. Why? My week with Marilyn and Perks of being a wallflower show that, and she knows how to make decisions professionally speaking.

14. If yes, which ones? Lancome(ambassadress), Burberry Prorsum.

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? Yes.

16. Why? She was always looking Flawlessly, at every event, and in every photoshoot she's done.

17. Do you have any specific views of her? Intelligent, sofisticated, she's a long lasting perfume. Will be an actress for a long time.

18. Any other comments? Not only she's my all time favorite, but I will follow her career without a single stop.

I cannot wait to see her in more films and projects in the future. She'll be allright.

Thank you :)

welcome:)

Edited by helen2U

Oh, Thanks!

1. How old are you? erm, do I dare? Ok I'm 29 yro

2. Are you male or female? Female.

3. Which country do you live in? USA

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? She is a type cast-star = the girl from Harry Potter..

5. Why? .... but to be a Star she needs to more work outside Harry Potter, so no I don't see her as a "Star", just not yet.

7. Do you use any fansites? yeah.

8. If yes which ones? This one (The Emma-Watson.net Forum) Mugglenet, A Horse Forum,A Parents/Families Forum.

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? Well, no.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? All, apart from Ballet Shoes.

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? I'm not so sure..

12. Why? I really hope so, its not gonna be easy. For any child actor, not just Emma.

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? I know that she has/is but I don't remeber which one any more.

14. If yes, which ones? Burberry?

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? Yeah.

16. Why? I even think she could be a better career as a fashion icon than as an actress.

17. Do you have any specific views of her? She seems very nice and down to earth.

18. Any other comments?

Oh thanks!! I'll help you out!

1. How old are you? 20

2. Are you male or female? Female

3. Which country do you live in? For now, USA

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? Of Course!!!

5. Why? Well, besides the fact that she is clearly famous. Emma has a wonderful personality and is a great role model.

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? Yup!

7. Do you use any fansites? Just this one.

8. If yes which ones? This one.

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? Nope

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? All the Harry Potter films and Bellet Shoes. I am planning to see My Week with Marlyn soon!

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? Yes.

12. Why? Well I think what really helped is that the Harry Potter films took her into adulthood. They ended with her as a very mature young women. So I don't think it is such a stretch for Emma to play more adult roles. Also, Hermione is a very mature character. Emma herself has always acted, in my opinion, much older then she is. I think she will do wonderfully as an adult actor

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? Yes.

14. If yes, which ones? I believe Burberry is the only fashion brand she became the face of. She did a joint line with Albertta Ferretti and she had her own line, People Tree. Now she is the face of that Midnight Rose Fragrance.

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? Definitely.

16. Why? Emma has stayed very active in the fashion world. She always wears that top designers and looks amazing. Besides her just following fashion she really is trying to make an impact. Especially through encouraging designers to make trade free lines.

17. Do you have any specific views of her? I just think she is a wonderful role model to young girls everywhere.

18. Any other comments? nope.

1. How old are you?

18, very close to 19

2. Are you male or female?

I am very much a male

3. Which country do you live in?

Tiny little ol' New Zealand

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star?

Yes indeed.

5. Why?

Well, shes one of the main characters in the most successful movie series of all time, worth 21 million pounds. And has established herself as a model, actor, role model and fashion statement

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson?

Oh yes

7. Do you use any fansites?

Yes sir

8. If yes which ones?

this one (Emma Watson forum)

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her?

Nah, I'm on the other side of the world than her, given the chance yes I would.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in?

Multiple Harry Potter films and a few ads

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles?

Very much yes

12. Why?

Shes already started. She has the will to do it.

Yes

14. If yes, which ones?

Burbery and um Lancome of whatever.

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon?

Yes

16. Why?

Well she is and has been the face of fashion brands.

17. Do you have any specific views of her?

She doesn't seem to be one of "those" celebs that go attention and fame crazy and get themselves a bad rep and name (Miley Cyrus for example). She can go far if she sticks to it

18. Any other comments?

Her accent is cool

Thank you! These responses are awesome and are really going to help out when I get around to writing my portfolio :) I didn't realise how spread out around the world her fans were until now either :)

that surprised her as well, by going to Bangladesh for People Tree. It's cool we're so many out there and here.

1. How old are you? I am almost 19.

3. Which country do you live in? France.

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? Yes.

5. Why? Because she reaches people all around the world and is not focused on her fame, she always has projects but doesn't seem to realise them in order to be approved.

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? Kind of... I admire her but she is not my rexample for everything I do.

7. Do you use any fansites? Yes

8. If yes which ones? emma-watson.net

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? No...

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? All except for My week with Marilyn, not released in France yet.

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? Yes

12. Why? She doesn't try just to keep the spotlights on her, she makes choices, and I think she is already very respected in the business world thanks to that. As she is talented, I don't see why she couldn't succeed.

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? Yes

14. If yes, which ones? Burberry,and I don't know if Lancôme can be involved.

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? Though I am not very interested in fashion, I would go for yes, since she received a Elle award about a year ago. Plus she created clothes for People Tree.

16. Why? answer above

17. Do you have any specific views of her? She seems to be very smart and focused, but also very spontaneous. But it's hard to say if that is her true personality. Famous people can build a character and be completely different in real life. Only Emma started acting very young, so I guess she is close to her "public character".

18. Any other comments? I am very curious to see how she will deal with her carreer in the future !

• 2 weeks later...

1. How old are you? 19.

2. Are you male or female? Male.

3. Which country do you live in? Portugal.

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? She's known for being on Harry Potter but yeah, she's a Star.

5. Why? Most of her fans have seen her for being on Harry Potter, not other movies.

7. Do you use any fansites? Yes.

8. If yes which ones? This one (The Emma-Watson.net Forum).

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? Yes.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? Harry Potter.

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? I wish she could but let's see.

12. Why? I believe Ron will have success in the future. Emma, I don't know, something feels strange about it ...

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? Yes, I saw a commercial the other day and she was on it.

14. If yes, which ones? Can't remember the name.

16. Why? She just is, you just need to look to her to see a big fashion icon right on your face :P

17. Do you have any specific views of her? She seems very kindly and an awesome person to know.

18. Any other comments? No.

1. How old are you? 26

2. Are you male or female? female

3. Which country do you live in? Ireland

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? yes

5. Why? Because she well known and well liked for her harry potter role

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? yes

7. Do you use any fansites? yes

8. If yes which ones? this one and her official

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? no

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? harry potter (all) and ballet shoes

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? yes

12. Why? she's a very good actress

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? yes

14. If yes, which ones? Burberry

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? yes

16. Why? She is always dressed so nicely

17. Do you have any specific views of her? She's such a lady that i think she is a great role model for younger girls

18. Any other comments? no

Is this the right section? O.o Either way.

1. How old are you? 18.

3. Which country do you live in? England.

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? Depends what you mean by 'star.' I'd say she's famous to some extent.

5. Why? For the pure fact her face is everywhere. Lancome, Burberry and Movies.

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? A 'fan' is an understatement.

7. Do you use any fansites? Yes, otherwise why am I here?

8. If yes which ones? Self explanatory.

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? No, depends what 'out of the ordinary' means.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? Harry Potter, Ballet Shoes and The Tale of Desperaux(sp?).

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? She already has.

12. Why? She already has?

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? Yes of course. Which emma fan hasn't?

14. If yes, which ones? Burberry, Chanel and Lancome.

16. Why? Well this is a silly question too. She is a fashion Icon because she has been the face of a couple of fashion companies.

17. Do you have any specific views of her? Only the general.

18. Any other comments? No.

1. How old are you? 15

2. Are you male or female? female

3. Which country do you live in? Slovenia

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? yeah.

5. Why? because she is known worldwide.

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? yes.

7. Do you use any fansites? yes.

8. If yes which ones? this [emma-watson.net].

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? no.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? All Harry Potters, Ballet Shoes.

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? she already succeed.

12. Why? ^^

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? yes (:

14. If yes, which ones? Burberry, Lancome, Chanel.

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? yes.

16. Why? because she knows how to dress.

17. Do you have any specific views of her? she's smart and i think she's nice.

18. Any other comments? no.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I know it was a while ago that I posted this up, but I just wanted to again say a huge thank you for helping out. I just got my grade back and I got a 1st for it so I'm mega happy and really grateful to all of you :D

Anna x

1. How old are you? - 21, turning 22 this year.

2. Are you male or female?- female.

3. Which country do you live in? - Sweden.

4. Do you consider Emma Watson to be a star? - Of course.

5. Why? - Because she is that famous, and she has been a part of a huge project (HP). She also keeps her career going with for example modelling.

6. Do you view yourself as a fan of Emma Watson? - Yeah I do, I've loved her since I was like 11. I might not be as active as I was before, but still.

7. Do you use any fansites? - This one! And I do check some other Emma sites, but that's quite rarely.

8. If yes which ones? - emma-w.org or something like that?

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary for her? - Hmm. When I was younger I tried to look like her. :P And I've mad some drawings of her. And I've seen her IRL! But dunno if that's unusual, anyway.

10. Which films have you seen that she has starred in? - All HP movies and Ballet Shoes.

11. Do you feel she can replicate her success as a child star into more adult roles? - Definitely! She's on it right now!

12. Why? - As I said, she is doing it now! She is ambitious, down to earth and serious. I can see nothing but a great future for her.

13. Are you aware of any fashion brands she has become the face of? - Yes!

14. If yes, which ones? - Lancome obviously. And she did a campaign for Burberry, and she has been working with People Tree and Alberta Ferretti. not

15. Do you consider her to be a fashion icon? - Nahh..

16. Why? - Being a fashion icon is quite a huge titel. Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss are fashion icons for me, and as in my opinion, Emma is not quite there. Yet! It's not impossible. She dresses good though of course!

17. Do you have any specific views of her? - I think she seems to be such a sweet girl, someone you would love to have as a friend! She seems grounded, kind and smart.

18. Any other comments? - Nope!