The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favorite christmas songs.

Hey guys!!

Since Christmas (my favorite holiday) is coming up, I thought it would be cool to share our favorite x-mas songs. What do you all say?? :)

you can post youtube videos, spotify links etc.

Also what are you all doing this christmas?? :) I would love to hear what you guys are planning and if you will be celebrating. Do you guys have any traditions?? If so what are they??

Let's make this thread real fun. :)

Oh and btw. I wish you all a very happy christmas and a happy new year. :)

As for me I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE christmas so I can't really choose a favorite. But this is one of them. :)

What are yours??

:)

I love christmas too!! However, I am a bit christmased out because all that has been playing in the dining halls thus far have been xmas music. I really like the more religious xmas songs though, like O Come, All Ye Faithful, Silent Night, and The First Noel. :)

O Holy Night - Celtic Woman

What a sweet thread :)

Mine are:

Oh Holy Nite (Martina McBride's version), Do You Hear What I Hear *again Martina McBride's version, All I Want for Christmas...love all Christmas music for the most part :)

Fairytale of new york <3

But I also really like rock n roll Christmas, all I want for Christmas is you, Merry Christmas everybody, Merry Christmas Everyone, Wish it could be Christmas everyday, driving home for Christmas, Christmas time (Don't let the bells end)

Edited by flying kiwi

Carol of the Bells/Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra is my absolute fav. Christmas song. I love banging my head to that all month long. I also just love God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Little Drummer Boy. I may be atheist but those classics are fun to sing and lovely no matter what. :)

Edited by Stan'sMommy