The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday Padfoot =)

Dear Kimmie,

Haaaapy birthday.

I miss you; we should talk more. And I'm glad you finally got a job (I know you were waiting for something to come through for what seemed like forever). So, I hope this year paves the way for imminent positive possibilities for you, and that you get to where you want to go.

I hope you enjoy your 21st with the people who mean the most to you. You are an amazing, astounding person, and a very strong woman. And, in reality, nothing will hinder you from achieving what you want. You just have to believe it.

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture because I'm on my mobile but I wish you all the same. Love you, chica,

Kim B)

KIMBERLEY LISA! <33333333333333333333333

I hope you have an amazing 21st birthday :ohyeah: I'm sorry I'm not a skilled artist, but I hope you will like my gift to you anyhow! :3m_sie: You're the best!

And they always wondered how he escaped Azkaban! :lol:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

Whoops, didn't know there was a quote limit :o I'll have to cut it down a bit. Ah... and now too many smileys! All of you are amazing, thank you so much :3m_sie:

Dear Kimmie,

Haaaapy birthday.

I miss you; we should talk more. And I'm glad you finally got a job (I know you were waiting for something to come through for what seemed like forever). So, I hope this year paves the way for imminent positive possibilities for you, and that you get to where you want to go.

I hope you enjoy your 21st with the people who mean the most to you. You are an amazing, astounding person, and a very strong woman. And, in reality, nothing will hinder you from achieving what you want. You just have to believe it.

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture because I'm on my mobile but I wish you all the same. Love you, chica,

Kim

Miss you too Kim ;( Yes, we should! Thank you for making this topic and always looking out for me, you make a great e-twin!

AAAAAHHHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Love youB hope you have a wonderful day!

(Sorry there is no pretty colors or pictures in my post. I am on my phone )

Thank you Arie!!

Happy birthday Kiwwwiiii :D many happy returns! I hope you have a blast today; don't get wild

Here's a cake for the biggest HP fan on the forums:

Aww, thanks Didi :3m_sie: Wish I could have that cake in real life :drool:

Omg Mummy, so young still

Made this

Hehehe love it Tom!

Happy birthday to the other New Zealander!

Have a good one

The other NZer? I'm the original yo. Thank you!

KIMBERLEY LISA! <33333333333333333333333

I hope you have an amazing 21st birthday :ohyeah: I'm sorry I'm not a skilled artist, but I hope you will like my gift to you anyhow! You're the best!

And they always wondered how he escaped Azkaban!

Yay, Sirius :D Thanks a lot Jonald, and you're the best :puh:

Happy Birthday Kimberley, I hope you have a nice time at your birthday dinner.

I will! :king: Hope your brother has a nice birthday today too.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks dook :)

Can't... quote anything else... that's beautiful, Lindy!

Miss you too Kim ;( Yes, we should! Thank you for making this topic and always looking out for me, you make a great e-twin!

Awww. You're welcome, duh. (Someone wound up giving me the honor to be the first one to post haha ;) )

I promise I WILL make it to the post office one of these days, when my leg cooperates with me and no one drags me off in other directions and steals me for one thing or another during the days lol.

Anywho, hope you enjoy ms. 21. :P

(Ps: I LOLed at Tom's picture. Oh-so-creative. :rolleye: )