The Emma-Watson.net Forum

traveling with our forum !

haha that would be so much fun :D I'd personally like to travel with anyone from here, because they all seem so interesting and fun to be with. But i'd choose Widu, Slash or Demian in particular. They're all fun and easy to tease, i wouldn't be bored at all, not a single moment :D

haha that would be so much fun :D I'd personally like to travel with anyone from here, because they all seem so interesting and fun to be with. But i'd choose Widu, Slash or Demian in particular. They're all fun and easy to tease, i wouldn't be bored at all, not a single moment :D

Thanks for your reply,It seems you're the only one who likes my topic :blush:

I Dont think anyoen would wanna travel with me :sob: hmm I have to think !! idk ;/

with you ? why not ? I want to travel with all of you !

haha no don't say that, it's an interesting topic! :P

:blush: I was suspected , nobody answered any of my topics ! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I've traveled with Kim actually, as some of you know. :P

We might go on a trip sometime next year to a national park in the US, depending on if I have money :P

But yeah, if I had to choose, I'd say ardi, or demian, or kim (duh), will, or Joe. I hate picking specifics cuz it seems like I'm picking favorites but those are just the people I know best from here and would probably feel most comfortable with. I love all of you equally, I promise!

• 1 month later...

I've traveled with Kim actually, as some of you know. :P

We might go on a trip sometime next year to a national park in the US, depending on if I have money :P

I love all of you equally, I promise!

No, she doesn't. >;| bahahahaaha. Okay let me stop teasing before I get a talking to. lol

Yeah, I've travelled with Karen. Actually, she's seriously one of the best people to travel with in her city. She knows everything like the back of her hand; it's really great. So, we've done Boston and New York City.

But I really do want to go to a national park. I actually really want a vacation in Maine during summer. Put me by an ocean, a sailboat, or a lighthouse or tons of trees and a river and I'll be happy. :D

• 11 years later...