The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Moviefone's Unscripted

Moviefone's unscripted is conducting another interview with the cast and crew of Harry Potter, specifically...

Daniel Radcliffe

Emma Watson

Rupert Grint

Jason Isaacs

Tom Felton

and David Yates

I hope this is the right place for this and mods can close the thread after 11/9, as questions must be submitted prior to that date or before than if it is deemed inappropriate to link this. I'm sure many know about this already, but I can't think that it hurts to provide a link, and hopefully we'll get to hear the stars of HP answer some of our questions! YAY :lol:

My link

Thanks goes to vida, for bringing my attention to this! :)

Wooo I somehow always missed out on these! Thanks for posting, Jon.

Here are mine :D

To the trio and Tom:

If Hogwarts was real, would you have wanted to attend? Instead of a posh rich school, your own previous schools etc.

If you could use the Imperius Curse on absolutely anyone, make them do anything in the world, who and what would it be?

If up to five of the characters from Harry Potter actually lived and you were good friends with them, who would you choose and why?

From Kimberley, New Zealand

I cheekily asked some questions about New Zealand:

To everyone: As your schedule promoting Harry Potter takes you to many different countries, are there any countries that you wish you could visit that you haven't already during promotion, or just on holiday?

and as I am from New Zealand, home of another huge blockbuster series Lord of the Rings, I am interested as to whether any of you would accept a role in the Hobbit or another large scale production if you were approached? Or does Harry Potter mark the end of the huge scale film franchises for you all?

Thanks so much for your time, you are all a huge inspiration.

from Alexie, SI, New Zealand.

(Called myself Alexie for the sake of being able to recognise myself if my question ever got chosen hahaha!)

I have been trying to ask about how Emma felt about the scenes involving Bellatrix and Hermione and whether it's true that she wants to write a novel, but the stupid site won't let me. It simply saids "we will send a link to your e-mail address so you can confirm it" but I have gotten absolutely no e-mails from them at all and I have tried sending it in repeatedly with no success. It's annoying.

I have been trying to ask about how Emma felt about the scenes involving Bellatrix and Hermione and whether it's true that she wants to write a novel, but the stupid site won't let me. It simply saids "we will send a link to your e-mail address so you can confirm it" but I have gotten absolutely no e-mails from them at all and I have tried sending it in repeatedly with no success. It's annoying.

Check your spam.

Edited by The Dude