The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Men in Black 3

There is a new movie that will come out soon in theaters that is called "Men in Black 3." Personally, I cannot wait to see this movie when it comes out, it looks epic and cool, especially with Will Smith. Here is the trailer for the movie:

I welcome this with open arms, but will be very disappointed if Will Smith doesn't release a new theme tune. I would welcome any Will Smith music with open arms as well. I think he should release a Christmas song next year as well, or the year after, any year to be fair but next Christmas would be better, he'd be set for life then (not that he isn't already) I don't see why more people don't release proper Christmas songs, I mean seriously even if its a rubbish song, hello royalties every year when its played again!

Anyway back to the topic, yeah men in black 3 is of course going to be great.

I've heard about this for a while. Never seen the trailer though!

1) Emma Thompson!

2) The graphics look a LOT better!

3) They don't seem to have aged!

4) Will Smith has grey hair, at first I thought he dyed it but it looks like a wig. >.<

5) I agree with Donna, I want a Will Smith Song.

Thank you both for the replies. Personally, this is one of the few movies that I'm looking forward to spending my money on to buy it on DVD when it comes out in stores. I can't see it in theaters because I don't have the time(besides, I'm in no hurry to watch this movie anyways). It looks epic and I'm sure that Will Smith will do a good job as he plays the main character in the movie. I hope you all have a good time seeing it in theaters. :D

I've heard about this for a while. Never seen the trailer though!

1) Emma Thompson!

2) The graphics look a LOT better!

3) They don't seem to have aged!

4) Will Smith has grey hair, at first I thought he dyed it but it looks like a wig. >.<

5) I agree with Donna, I want a Will Smith Song.

Will Smith will never age, he will always be able to bring out another series of the fresh prince if he see's fit :P

I think we'll probably wait for it to come out on love film unless the little one wants to see it, we very rarely go to the cinema anymore. I want to see Sherlock Holmes, but think the next thing I see at the cinema will be the avengers

Edited by flying kiwi
  • 7 months later...