The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Potter Soundtracks And Trailers

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks to the Harry Potter crew team we have seen some fantastic trailers and heard some really nice music to match the movies.

Which trailers did you enjoy most? It could be official, teaser or fan made trailers. Have you made any? :o

Has any music from the movies caught your attention as beautiful or something?

For me, I've always loved this trailer:

The Half-Blood Prince and two Deathly Hallows trailers are my favourites too. How they are much faster than the other trailers which makes you more excited.

--

HBP topped it for me with the best music. I have quite a few tracks on iTunes :P They're so... calming.

When Ginny Kissed Harry

The song that plays for Sirius in OOTP, when giving Harry the photograph.

And

by John Williams.

I'm not qualified to vote yet... as I need to listen to the soundtracks more closely.

Thank you for posting these though Kimberley.

I love classical music and the selections you linked were certainly calming. I particularly enjoyed the John Williams piano piece and how it was played... but that's no surprise, he is a talented composer with a history of musical composition that's like the Who's Who of cinematic scores.

I wish I had paid closer attention to the music in the past, but I'll be sure to vote, when I am able to make a more qualified decision.

call me ignorant but isnt the soundtrack's d same everytime? but i like the song, when the twin destroyed the pink lady (forgot her name)

it was a fun score n playful hahaha

My favourite trailers would have to be Harry Potter and the Philosopher stone, POA and GOB. I like the first one because I was extremely happy when it first came out and get a glimpse about what the movie was going to be like. I also like POA because the look of the movie was different from the first two movies.

I haven't paid attention to the soundtracks but I particularly like the one for Prisoner of Azkaban.