The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Joanne's graphics

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a beginner? I must say your blending is actually really brilliant. It took me months to master blending but your catching one well. I really do like your blending skills. Maybe start trying out different fonts to? Most people find fonts hard to work with, I know I do too. <3

Are you a beginner? I must say your blending is actually really brilliant. It took me months to master blending but your catching one well. I really do like your blending skills. Maybe start trying out different fonts to? Most people find fonts hard to work with, I know I do too. <3

Thank you!yeah I've worked with photo shop since I was 11 but not continuously,then I decided to do it again.

yeah I was downloading some fonts today! :blush:

Hi again ! hey guys I think I've improved,now I know how to work with photoshop!I hope you enjoy my new graphics ! :3m_sie: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah::blush:

And I hope you ask me to make graphics for you,like signatures,wallpapers ...etc! :blush:

Edited by Joannedern

Rupert and Emma wallpaper:

Dan and Emma and Rupert wallpaper:

Rupert and Emma wallpaper:

Bonnie and Daniel wallpaper:

Matt and Emma wallpaper:

Rupert and Emma wallpaper :

Oh my Goodness,sorry for the double posting!!! :blush::rolleye: :rolleye: :unsure:

I really like your updates! Good to see some good font usage.

Thanks a lot! yeah I feel the fonts are great,thanks for your advice about using new fonts!!! :ohyeah::blush::yesyes: