The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Joanne's graphics

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your wallpapers. The effects are awesome. It bothers me they aren't wallpaper size though. They're way to big and though they look good quality posted, when you clock on them they're blurry and pixalated.

Try 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600.

Those are standard wallpaper sizes. Scale the images to fit the canvas so they aren't so LQ.

<3<3<3

I love your wallpapers. The effects are awesome. It bothers me they aren't wallpaper size though. They're way to big and though they look good quality posted, when you clock on them they're blurry and pixalated.

Try 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600.

Those are standard wallpaper sizes. Scale the images to fit the canvas so they aren't so LQ.

<3<3<3

Thanks a lot for your great advices! I need your help,so support me again and again! :excited::yesyes:

You're really good in blending but it would be great if you tried making the pictures colors kind of similar. Try it you can learn.

Yeah,thank you very much.actually I need some help like this! :blush::yesyes::ohyeah:

Aurora signature:

Dan and Bonnie wallpaper:

Victoria and Martin signature:

I made this gadget for my blog:

I love that Dan and Bonnie one! Could you resize it to, 1366 x 768

Please? I would really like to use it. I love it!!

Of course I do that!!! thank you so so much! :excited::ohyeah::blush:

but It'll be stretched with that size.It would be okay with 1024.768.

Edited by Joannedern

Ah that's not my size I can't use it. All you'd have to do is put it onto the right size canvas and fill the areas in with black at the sides. You wouldn't have to remake the whole thing. But it's kay never mind. >.< I don't want to give you to much work.

Ah that's not my size I can't use it. All you'd have to do is put it onto the right size canvas and fill the areas in with black at the sides. You wouldn't have to remake the whole thing. But it's kay never mind. >.< I don't want to give you to much work.

It is not hard.I'm gonna do that! :excited::yesyes: