The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Joanne's graphics

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd you get that image of Harry with Hogwarts reflected in his glasses? It is SO amazing!! Great stuff!

Thanks a lot dear! I will post the original one to you in a PM! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

This is nice! Along with your sig. :D

Thank you so so much!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Hello Joanne. Today I have a signature set for you to make me. The banner should be no bigger than that of the applied forum rules. And the avatar should be no bigger than that of the applied forum rules. Here is the picture that you can use to make my set: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/314/b/0/slytherin_banner_by_drkay85-d32ks9u.png. Good luck and I will make sure to credit you for your wonderful work. :)

As for the slytherin picture, you can use any picture you would like, and it must say something like this on it: Or perhaps in Slytherin, You'll make real friends, those cunning folks use any means, to achieve their ends. Thank you so much.

Edited by Athena

For soulsister:

--------------------------------------------------

For trixie:

--------------------------------------------------

For cbmac12:

-----------------------------------------

For Luciana :

Edited by Joannedern

Thank you so much Joanne. I will be looking forward to it. Oh, and I will make sure to credit you as well. :)

Don't mention it,it's my duty. :yesyes:

I love soulsisters and luciana's the most.

Oh,I'm glad you like them! thanks a lot!!! :blush:

Oh,I'm glad you like them! thanks a lot!!! :blush:

You're welcome! You advance in graphics a lot quicker than many people. How much time do you spend on it. When I first got it I spent around 5-6 hours a day for about 2 years and I never advanced like you have. D:

You're welcome! You advance in graphics a lot quicker than many people. How much time do you spend on it. When I first got it I spent around 5-6 hours a day for about 2 years and I never advanced like you have. D:

Thanks a lot,your support is amazing always! if you never supported me in this way I would not became this.but I know that I have to be better.I spend 3 hours a day,I love this work but sometimes I'm busy.thank you very much,I'm still very far from you and your talent.thank you sooo much for your incredible support! :3m_sie: :excited::ohyeah:

You'd reach my talent in graphics soon though tbh! It took me 7 years. I have a feeling you'll be there in a few weeks if not months. D: Some of yours are already better than what I could have done. Like your signature. D: