The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Joanne's graphics

You'd reach my talent in graphics soon though tbh! It took me 7 years. I have a feeling you'll be there in a few weeks if not months. D: Some of yours are already better than what I could have done. Like your signature. D:

:blush: :blush: :blush: I can't say anything! just THANKS A LOT A LOT A LOT !!! :3m_sie: :excited::ohyeah:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: :blush: :blush: I can't say anything! just THANKS A LOT A LOT A LOT !!! :3m_sie: :excited::ohyeah:

I hope you don't mind, but could you make me a Ron and Hermione signature? :D I don't mind which images. You always choose good one's anyway. Could I request it no bigger than 400 x 200 though. D: I don't like big signature's. xD

I hope you don't mind, but could you make me a Ron and Hermione signature? :D I don't mind which images. You always choose good one's anyway. Could I request it no bigger than 400 x 200 though. D: I don't like big signature's. xD

OF COURSE!!!! I'll post it tomorrow morning(you know London time :D !) :excited::ohyeah::king:

OF COURSE!!!! I'll post it tomorrow morning(you know London time :D !) :excited::ohyeah::king:

Haha it's the same time as me but I'll be at college. So, I'll check when I get back. Thanks in advance hun! <3

Thank you so so so much guys!I'm very happy! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

----------------------

For Athena:

If you want it in any other ways,let me know :yesyes: (Sorry it's a bit late :blush: I had promised you to post them this morning but now it's noon!!)

-------------------------------

For Jade aka Hermione:

If you want it in any other ways,let me know :yesyes: (Sorry it's a bit late :blush: I had promised you to post them this morning but now it's noon!!)

There's a wallpaper as a gift!

Edited by Joannedern

Okay first I love the wallpaper you made me I am using it right now! I'm also about to upload my set. Thank you so much!!

The Daniel Radcliffe one I will have to use after the one you made me because if I may say so myself, it's kinda hawt. xD

I love the text/font you used on your current signature. I also like your Icon. :D

Okay first I love the wallpaper you made me I am using it right now! I'm also about to upload my set. Thank you so much!!

The Daniel Radcliffe one I will have to use after the one you made me because if I may say so myself, it's kinda hawt. xD

I love the text/font you used on your current signature. I also like your Icon. :D

Thank you so so much! I'm glad you like them! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: