The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Joanne's graphics

Thank you sooo much Kristen! I'm very glad you love those ! I'll focus on making graphics of the brilliant Weasleys ! :ohyeah:

I've made some signatures !

And I've made this " Emma and Alex " set ! :yesyes:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Emma and Alex set is adorable! You should totally use it! I also love your blending skills! Yet again fabulous!

Thank you so much Jade for your amazing support! :ohyeah:

Hey Joanne, you improved a lot in a very short time ! I've always liked your work, but in my opinion your color choices are getting better and better ! About the composition, you did very well before but now you seem to have more and more ideas, your creations are really original ! congrats dear :) I'm almost glad i've been off for a while because the metamorphosis is really impressive :ohyeah: keep working, I believe you could do this as a job if you stick to it (I guess it is not in your mind, but who knows ?)

Hey Joanne, you improved a lot in a very short time ! I've always liked your work, but in my opinion your color choices are getting better and better ! About the composition, you did very well before but now you seem to have more and more ideas, your creations are really original ! congrats dear :) I'm almost glad i've been off for a while because the metamorphosis is really impressive :ohyeah: keep working, I believe you could do this as a job if you stick to it (I guess it is not in your mind, but who knows ?)

Thank you so much my dear twin! this means a lot to me, yeah I'm willing to do it as a job but not just making graphics,you know. :blush: and don't forget that you can order me to make your new set!!!! :3m_sie: :yesyes: