The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Did You Dream About Last Night?

^aha if it's for the future I'm gonna dumped him before even he can make a move because I know the ending of our story. :P

I dreamt of Iron Man, aha. It was like an invasion and he was rescuing anywho he can find. Im stuck on a room, so he rescued me then I asked him if he's given a chance to pick a design of his suit. Would it be floral or gothic, aha can't stop laughing when I woke up :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I had the awesomeness dream ever!

I dreamt that I'm in Hogwarts studying with Harry, Hermione and Ron (I mean I'm really part of the trio) aha. We we're having fun (the four of us) inside a very spacious hall with tall posts when suddenly something attacks Hogwarts (well it kinda looks like an alien aha). There were lots of it, so we were like, we decided to split up and I went with Hermione to this big dome rescuing a professor (who I really don't know who) so Hermione was like casting spells with her wand and I myself (doesn't have a wand and didn't know any spells) is using my own powers which is like what Carrie had (in a movie) and I also have what Sue has (from Fantastic 4). So yeah it ended up unfinished, because I woke up with my alarm.

Ahaha, I wished to continue that dream whenever. :lol:

I dreamt that my father and I went to camp, just the two of us.. and while we were lying down, we heard children singing "Ramadhan Ya Ramadhan" lol and they were asking for candies.. after few mins, we heard a horse, someone was coming, then he called my father "come out, Ustadz!" And I begged my father not to come out of our tent, because he's a stranger.. my father and I were very afraid lolz..

And I don't remember the rest.. when I woke up I was looking for my father and all I saw was my husband, huhu..

• 1 month later...

I was in the center of the street, there were tall buildings lots of people running here and there, some are crying and praying. There are also soldiers, and there's this man talking on a megaphone, saying 'we need help barricading the gates' (yeah something like like that), then I saw a huge wooden gate ahead of me. People started running to the gates, soldiers, men & women to barricade it. And there's a loud explosion and gun fires from the outside, I was just on the street didn't know what was happening. Then the gates started to give in, and people started running, I started crying because of the tension happening around, and I heard screaming and voices. And my first instinct is to run, with the other people. I'm trying to look back while running, then i saw zombies (not from the Walking dead but from the movie world war z). Then i started to run as fast as i could, then i entered a door then a guy shut it, there were 5 of us, we tried to be as quiet as we can be. I heard lots of screaming and growlings and gun fire. Then we heard a loud thump on the door, I'm panicking, don't know what to do then the guy said to escape through the windows. Then we did ofc, then we ran and ran and ran, we just keep on running, and when turned left on a corner we stopped, we saw a huge tall guy, gosh it's a monster (it looks like the huge guy with an axe[?] on the resident evil).

He was about to walk towards us, then suddenly soldiers came out of nowhere rescuing is and we run thru the tall grasses then thru the cemetery, and we ended up on a small cabin. But the huge guy started to smash it, and zombies already started to fill the room, I was shouting for help, I can't move. I was about to get bitten when my cellphone rang. :mellow:

I dreamt that I arrived home to the Phil, but no one was at home, when I went upstairs, my lil bro was there and I asked him "where is everyone?" and he answered, they went to Madrasa (Arabic School where my father is teaching) students are having programs and they went there to watch.. so I went there too.. when I arrived there, the students that supposed to have programs, they were graduating.. I was standing behind and saw my father on the stage.. then suddenly everyone was leaving and I asked an old ex classmate, are they having recess? why is everyone standing and leaving? and she wasn't replying me.. then I saw my cousin leaving too.. and I called her "cous, when you return, bring your son" she didn't reply too.... then I saw my big sis leaving too and ran after her, she was wearing her uniform and she was like 13 yrs old, then I was like 12 yrs old too.. when we were out of the gate of school, she wanted me to run after her, playing... then I was trying to catch her.. we were laughing and happy.. then we saw a stair, I couldn't walk, my legs were hurt and not moving.. then I tried to crawl, there was a woman up and asked my sis.. is she the one that married to a Colombian guy? then finally I was up, and I was big again, wearing my abaya, had make-ups, and I wanted run after my sis and my aunts told me, "walk like a lady, epp!" and It rained, my sis was looking at me and laughing, then I was like "Uhhh! whatever!" threw my abaya down and run after my sis again, and my mother was horning and we were like "Mother, keep driving, we will be running behind you" then we were running and running happy, laughing..

Hmmm... It was fun catching my sis <3 I woke up happy..

• 1 month later...

it's quite an odd dream.

I dreamt that I was sleeping at the sofa on the living room, then I opened my eyes. I can see my toes, I start to wiggle them but they're not moving so I tried to stand up! But I can't stand up and instead of that my soul/spirit started to separate from my body. I want to shout but no words/voice come out of my mouth, but at that time I was saying 'come back! come back!' my eyes we're just wide open and I saw myself went out or rather pass through the door. Inside of me I was crying and shouting for her to come back.

I closed my eyes, hoping that I will wake up but when I open my eyes, it is still like it except there's a woman in black standing beside the sofa. Idk who she is, but I felt my eyes in sudden shock or something. She talk to me and said 'she is lost you need to call her' then I started remembering the movie Insidious lol. So I closed my eyes again, my brain trying to contact my soul, and when I open my eyes I was in a forest and there are no houses to be found. I started to walk but I noticed I dont have a feet, nor hands or body! Its like i was a floating air. I still cant speak, so my mind does all the talking like 'lexie! lexie!' lol. Then I saw myself! And my soul said 'who are you? where are you?' And I responded follow my voice alex then I closed my eyes. When I opened it Im already at the sofa, the woman is gone but I can see my soul coming back.

After that I woke up. :mellow:

My dream last night..

Ummmm.. I don't really remember all..

My dream was; my husband and I have to be separated because he's my Uncle haha.. I was really sad because deep in my heart he's my 1st love that I love him so much, that my heart needs him so much..

I was hugging him then he stood up and walked, I followed him but he was like ignoring me, then he told me "I'm moving to a diff house" I was depressed..

Aaaand I don't really remember the rest, hahaha..

When I woke up, I went to the bathroom and when I returned I was looking at my husband upset and depressed, I was like mad, I asked myself.. But we haven't had a fight last night, why am I upset? Then I remembered my dream.. I was like ooohhh just a dream. :D haha yuckkk stupid dream -_-

• 4 months later...
Guest Kennyram401

My ex girlfriend and I were together again and she had me running around doing stuff and I stopped and was like dood this is bullshit kinda likerick and Morty from adult swim. then I did like one more thing like stand in a line or something so I wouldn't freak out and your in my dreams now wake up.

I dreamt that I had to fly, from Kuwait to Hongkong, Hongkong to Manila.. I already had my ticket, then I was like, but I can't fly I am pregnant, I don't wanna fly..  they said I'd be fine, I was crying because I didn't wanna fly...  lol and I really don't remember the rest.. I was also asking myself in the dream, why am I pregnant If I haven't met my husband, shouldn't I be in Colombia... I was confused hahaha... God. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I dreamt that me and my wife were living in this apartment complex and that I was throwing an (american) football around outside with some of the neighbors parents and their kids.  This huge black guy threw the ball towards me like a bullet and I missed it and it broke the back window of this red convertible car that happened to be mine in the dream (In real life I do not own a red convertible car, nor do I wish to).  Anyway, I went over and looked at it, and I said to the guy that threw it, "You know, since it's a convertible, this is really just clear plastic...I think we can fix this ourselves".  So, the big black guy hopped into the care with me and we drove to a fabric store and bought some clear plastic...and we used the "broken" window as a pattern, and I cut it with an exacto knife to make it the same shape.  

When we got back, his wife said she knew how to sew...so I let her sew the plastic to the convertible top...after about 10 minutes she finished sewing it, and I said, "See, we fixed it ourselves, and we didn't even have to call the insurance company.  It looks good to me."  The couple shook their heads in agreement.  Then I woke up.  

Seriously.  How weird is that.  I fix things in my dreams.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Я люблю знаний на ваши веб-сайты. thnx ! Посетите также мою страничку

соматотропин купить
slim samyun wan для похудения купить
[url=http://intranet.welfarebox.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=develop&wr_id=74160]metabody kz[/url]
турик в алматы
клостилбегит для повышения тестостерона
http://woodamba.duckdns.org/bbs/board.php?bo_table=multi_upload2&wr_id=863291 - туринабол в таблетках
https://www.sitiosecuador.com/author/linneaj7625/ - мастерон и тестостерон пропионат курс отзывы
http://designlight.co.kr/g5/bbs/board.php?bo_table=p29if9mu70&wr_id=182368 - кленбутерол в туркестане
http://www.hschangae.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=69893 - клостилбегит цена в алматы
https://joydragon.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=352659 - где можно купить виагру в алматы

2.40-965=