The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Did You Dream About Last Night?

It was so real my dream last night..

I dreamed that Will (Moseley) was next to me and hugging and kissing and Yeah

but It was a dream that felt so real, like he was really there..

I LOVE those dreams.. until I wake up lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was weird, I was in Hogwarts with my friends and we tried to kill Voldemort, we tried everything and nothing helped, he could kill us :mellow: and I was like "let's pour some coke upon him" and we did and he got burnt off. :mellow:

@Katie: ahh yes, I have these dreams sometimes, that feels so real :rolleye: I love them specially when you want it so much and you can't have it...

This has been the second time I have dreamt about someone I call the Tattoo-Girl...it`s kind of weird, there is a series of rooms with people there, don`t know if it`s a party or something...and then there is that girl on a couch. She has long hair, and I can never quite see her face. Kind of like one of those japanese ghost-girls. We don`t really speak, but we can hear our voices. She`s distressed because she wants to get a rearing horse tattoo on the inside of her lower left arm, but she cannot for some reason...even though it`s very important to her. We`re quite...friendly...with each other, but she`s always sad and I know there`s no way I can help her, which leaves me distressed when I wake up.

I had a nightmare last night, well this morning because i snapped out of the dream due to my mobile ringing at 6 this morning.

So i was in a prison :o it was nasty. Especially when i think i got put away due to drugs lol haha

Omg, I had such an interesting dream last night!

16-th century, England.

I was Queen's servant, I helped her with her dresses, cared about the way she looks and stuff. There was a male servant that liked me, maybe :mellow: I don't remember, how I even met him lol, no one knew it and we started dating secretly, the Queen would kill me if she'd find out, dk why but she didn't want me to have any kind of relationships with any men there :mellow: But anyway later I had to marry him b/c we had some close contacts :P and the Queen wasn't happy, she punished me and him. I didn't like that man but the Queen was like "You should get a kid from him if you're married" I was against it. Then as I remember I was sitting on my bed, crying, that man was cheating on me, I saw him with other young ladies but I didn't care. And one night the King asked me to come in the royal bedroom and bring a tea, I did, then he closed the door and told me to sit on the bed, then he gave me a cup of tea which I brought him. I was like "what do you wish, your majesty?" He was like "I want you to drink the tea, while it's hot" I started drinking it, he sat down on the bed too and started to talk about that man, I was like "I don't care what's gonna happen with him" he said "I know what you feel. You were forced to marry" I was sad and unhappy. He asked "What can I do for you?" I didn't reply. I was afraid that the Queen could come anytime, I asked him about her and he said she went to France to visit her sister. Then it was a long pause as I remember :mellow: and then he was like "I like you" I told him that he doesn't know me. Then he kissed me anddd so on >.> :P Anyway later the Queen found out about it and I was sent to France for a punishment and the King was killed and I was pregnant from the King and later it turned out that the Queen just couldn't have a baby and she used me. :mellow:

Doesn't it look like a movie :P I'm still excited!

Omg, I had such an interesting dream last night!

16-th century, England.

I was Queen's servant, I helped her with her dresses, cared about the way she looks and stuff. There was a male servant that liked me, maybe :mellow: I don't remember, how I even met him lol, no one knew it and we started dating secretly, the Queen would kill me if she'd find out, dk why but she didn't want me to have any kind of relationships with any men there :mellow: But anyway later I had to marry him b/c we had some close contacts :P and the Queen wasn't happy, she punished me and him. I didn't like that man but the Queen was like "You should get a kid from him if you're married" I was against it. Then as I remember I was sitting on my bed, crying, that man was cheating on me, I saw him with other young ladies but I didn't care. And one night the King asked me to come in the royal bedroom and bring a tea, I did, then he closed the door and told me to sit on the bed, then he gave me a cup of tea which I brought him. I was like "what do you wish, your majesty?" He was like "I want you to drink the tea, while it's hot" I started drinking it, he sat down on the bed too and started to talk about that man, I was like "I don't care what's gonna happen with him" he said "I know what you feel. You were forced to marry" I was sad and unhappy. He asked "What can I do for you?" I didn't reply. I was afraid that the Queen could come anytime, I asked him about her and he said she went to France to visit her sister. Then it was a long pause as I remember :mellow: and then he was like "I like you" I told him that he doesn't know me. Then he kissed me anddd so on >.> :P Anyway later the Queen found out about it and I was sent to France for a punishment and the King was killed and I was pregnant from the King and later it turned out that the Queen just couldn't have a baby and she used me. :mellow:

Doesn't it look like a movie :P I'm still excited!

oooh I love it! That does sound like a movie plot and it reminds me of the movie, Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

I had a dream where I was Cameron Diaz and I was getting married to James Marsden. He surprised me with a wedding ceremony and I didn't want to marry him. In the dream, I thought hard about how to tell him I didn't want to marry him. He gave me a diamond necklace instead of a ring.

Okay don't laugh - it seriously was SO random. I was eating Fajitas. They were REALLY good. aand then my primary school bestfriend surprised me by running into my living room - with her younger sister and then 2 even younger sisters that i'd never met (that don't actually exist) who were the exact copies but younger of her actual sister. Her sisters names were Resance (like Renaissance without the nai bit LOL) and Lily and they were the cutest things ever.

hahah it was the strangest dream eveeerrr.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the other night I had my first "lucid dream." That's where you can control the dream. It actually happened accidentally:

I set my alarm to ring on my phone, and put my phone in my pajama shorts pocket (I was really tired). Right before I went to sleep I remember myself thinking, "Why did I put my phone in my pocket. Eh, whatever." Then I fell asleep. The next think I knew I was in my room (dream) with cloths on and about to walk out the door. Then, my phone alarm started beeping. In the dream, I reached down to my right pocket. I felt my wallet, but no phone. RIGHT at the instant the current "scene" kind of "swirled into a vortex." It was a black space, but I knew exactly what was going on.

So, I kept thinking about what I wanted to imagine/lucid dream about. I was trying so hard, but nothing materialized besides a few little buildings and things. A few seconds later (or maybe minutes or hour) I opened my eyes. My dream collapsed because I kept trying to imagine what I wanted to see. I was trying really hard!

I have yet been able to duplicate the event. However, if I may say, right when that "vortex" happened, I got this really weird feeling. Imagine intaking an entire box of freezing cold Junior Mints in a second, and you have the feeling (I think). Either way, I recommend everyone trying this "lucid dreaming" thing out. You would-be able to fulfil your wildest dreams, be it travel to Rome, climb Mt. Evrest, journey to the edge of the galaxy, and even have a please evening with Ms. Watson.

Good luck!

I'm starting a dream journal because I want to learn to lucid dream. So this is what I wrote this morning. XP

I’m in a play—one I did a long time ago. It’s like a revival of the play so I take it for granted that I remember the lines and stuff. I don’t study the script at all. Huuuuge screw up. It’s an important night with lots of important people in the audience and I completely lose it during all of my scenes, even miss 2 of my entrances and end up coming on stage with iPod and earphones in, trying desperately to hide them from the audience. Everyone is SO pissed at me, I’m SO embarrassed. I apologize profusely to everyone and swear that next time it will be perfect.

i think the last dream i remember i was being chased around my block by a bear... then i hid from it in a bus stop when my manager from work picked me up in a transit van and when i got in the bear was sitting on the back seat.

he just wouldnt leave me alone aye haha.

It was the weirdest thing: I swear. It seems that most of my dreams, that I can remember vividly, occur just right before I wake up.

There was a person in my life who influenced me greatly, but who stopped talking to me about two years ago. This is the second time this week that she's been in my dream:

I dreamt that we were both talking to each other on some sort of instant messenger. Her words seemed very mysterious (can't describe it fully) and she apologized for not being there for me.

It was the WEIRDEST thing ever.

Blah.

I was in the front row of a show. I believe either a comical play or a stand up act. It was late, and everyone in the space (it was a huge theater) were laughing. For some reason, my dreams take place in the 3rd person sometimes, so what I remember is "the camera" was facing myself and a woman (probably my date) was sitting next to me. We were both laughing, and my arm was around her shoulders. I remember myself where "nice cloths," and the woman next to me a dress.

Then my alarm rang

I dreamed about myself eating biscuits. So, I got up and actually made some biscuits.

I have been dreaming a lot lately. It used to be rare I dreamed.

Yesterday I dreamed that 2 dead bodies come to life.

Day before that, about my boyfriend leaving me.

Every dream I have is so vivid. :/

Day before that, about my boyfriend leaving me.

Every dream I have is so vivid. :/

Sorry, hun. Don't let that fear in! -SLAPS DREAM- There!

I dreamt about realizing me and Kimmie live 1, 000 miles away from each other. And then I woke up and calculated it. 8, 800 miles, or 14, 000 kilometres.

:sob:

I'm disappointed. :mad:

Lol.

Edited by Lena

I was at school and i had a pink eye, suddenly my left eye was all swollen and bleeding (blood). I started to panic and screamed can someone do something, take me to a hospital or whatever!?? No one did anything, they were just staring at me all shocked and didn't know what to do. It felt like my eye would pop out.. Then our school headmaster came out of nowhere and grabbed me and drove me to a hospital.

I was at the hospital and they told me that it was some sort of an allergic reaction and that "i'm sorry to tell you this but i'm afraid that your left eye is blind now.."

i dont remember this nights dream, but yesterday i took nap and i'm pretty sure i had a lucid dream

it was pretty freaky haha

i walked into a room, i look down and i see girl laying there, her body so thin she looked sick. on my left was a guy sitting on a sofa looking at me. i look down at the girl again and say to myself 'am i dreaming?'. i say this to myself multiple times, and then i realise i AM dreaming :o

i look down at the floor and then suddenly i start levitating! iv always wanted to fly lol so that was a bizarre experience (even though it was in my dream :P )

so when i'm done levitating, i go to the girl, try to help her, when all of the sudden the guy sitting on the sofa runs at me telling me i don't need to help her because we're in the club. what kinda club i have no idea. and then lots of people from the house runs to me, holds around me, telling me we're in the club lol

AND then i wake up due to the alarm clock >.< grrr