The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Did You Dream About Last Night?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst dream ever. I was tricked into ..marrying someone :huh: But through the entire dream i had this weird feeling of being pressured to do something you don't want to and gosh i felt like i was trapped. I tried to escape like twice haha but they end up finding me. I was like screaming i wanna go home. Omg i don't wanna feel like this when i decide to get married :P

I had a nightmare right before I woke up this morning.I was in my dads room and I had a gun.And my dad entered and saw the gun and he took it.he was really angry and he started threatening me that he would shoot himself.... :sob:

I was trying to convince him not to do it when I woke up....

^Awww, that's awful...

A little while ago I dreamt that I had to cremate a dead owl :lostit:...it was really weird, because in my dream I put it in a bucket filled with water...very silly of course, for it wouldn't advance the incineration.

I dreamed I met Emma Watson! Wish the dream was real. I just can't describe what I feel for her. Its more then a crush I guess. I like her for 3 freagin months now :$ I nees help...

Join the club man.

---

I woke up around 7AM but went back to sleep until 10. Between that I had a weird dream. Another thing is that I had the dream in the first place. I haven't really remembered dreaming for months now. Well in short, I spent the night at the house of the family of this girl I kinda had a crush on last year. We ate dinner with everybody, watched a movie with everybody and then me and her fell asleep on the futon 'cause there wasn't a room for me. It seemed more as if we were family friends but nothing else. After I fell asleep in the dream, I awoke in reality. Another weird thing was that in reality, I fell asleep and woke up to the song "Just a Dream" by Nelly.

Honestly I'm just glad that I had a dream in the first place haha

Join the club man.

---

I woke up around 7AM but went back to sleep until 10. Between that I had a weird dream. Another thing is that I had the dream in the first place. I haven't really remembered dreaming for months now. Well in short, I spent the night at the house of the family of this girl I kinda had a crush on last year. We ate dinner with everybody, watched a movie with everybody and then me and her fell asleep on the futon 'cause there wasn't a room for me. It seemed more as if we were family friends but nothing else. After I fell asleep in the dream, I awoke in reality. Another weird thing was that in reality, I fell asleep and woke up to the song "Just a Dream" by Nelly.

Honestly I'm just glad that I had a dream in the first place haha

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't had a dream in months, but every once in a while I'll have this dream. Sometimes, it is just blaring in my mind for months and months afterwards. It's really strange

I mean just dreams in general. I have had two dreams so far in the past couple months:

I was in the front row of a show. I believe either a comical play or a stand up act. It was late, and everyone in the space (it was a huge theater) were laughing. For some reason, my dreams take place in the 3rd person sometimes, so what I remember is "the camera" was facing myself and a woman (probably my date) was sitting next to me. We were both laughing, and my arm was around her shoulders. I remember myself where "nice cloths," and the woman next to me a dress.

Then my alarm rang

When I look back at this, I am almost positive it was Emma

Well, the other night I had my first "lucid dream." That's where you can control the dream. It actually happened accidentally:

I set my alarm to ring on my phone, and put my phone in my pajama shorts pocket (I was really tired). Right before I went to sleep I remember myself thinking, "Why did I put my phone in my pocket. Eh, whatever." Then I fell asleep. The next think I knew I was in my room (dream) with cloths on and about to walk out the door. Then, my phone alarm started beeping. In the dream, I reached down to my right pocket. I felt my wallet, but no phone. RIGHT at the instant the current "scene" kind of "swirled into a vortex." It was a black space, but I knew exactly what was going on.

So, I kept thinking about what I wanted to imagine/lucid dream about. I was trying so hard, but nothing materialized besides a few little buildings and things. A few seconds later (or maybe minutes or hour) I opened my eyes. My dream collapsed because I kept trying to imagine what I wanted to see. I was trying really hard!

I have yet been able to duplicate the event. However, if I may say, right when that "vortex" happened, I got this really weird feeling. Imagine intaking an entire box of freezing cold Junior Mints in a second, and you have the feeling (I think). Either way, I recommend everyone trying this "lucid dreaming" thing out. You would-be able to fulfil your wildest dreams, be it travel to Rome, climb Mt. Evrest, journey to the edge of the galaxy, and even have a please evening with Ms. Watson.

Good luck!

This was very cool, but I wasn't able to recreate the event :/

According to the dates, I haven't had a dream in over a month

I fell asleep at 7:00 pm (EST) last night and got 10 hours of sleep compared to my usual 4-5. I had a dream during this time (I guess that's what I have to do to have a dream).

I was in class at school (possibly during standardized/state testing. We had block schedules). The teacher was a substitute, but not one I have ever seen before. I was in the back corner of the room (when facing the chalkboard, to the left). My "crush" was sitting near the front (first seat, second row from the right if facing the chalkboard). Then, for some reason, she asked the teacher if she can show a video of some of her favorite movies and videos. She put it on, and everyone watched it. When it was over, I went up to her and said something like "Alice (that's her name), I think I can help you out with the video. I'm able to download YouTube videos on my computer, so what I can do is download them for you and make it better than it already is. What do you say?" She was very enthusiastic, and immediately said yes. I then asked her for her number, and she gave it to me. Then, I woke up.

Includes: HSPA tests are coming up and we have block sceduales for the 3 days of testing, my crush, "The Favorites" videos, making "The Favorites" videos.

• 6 months later...

I rarely dream these nights but this week I've had one or two every night :mellow: Last night I dreamt that I met my NZ celebrity crush, Russell Crowe :o (what he looked like a few years ago, he's getting a little old). We became good friends, best dream this year :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream where I was learning ballet with Steve Carrell and some guy from Modern Familiy. After dancing,we all had a rest. Somebody offered some wine so we all had a lot of white wine. Afterwards some children came into the room and they were to learn some dance as well. First we watched a video and the children were noisy that I couldn't concentrate. Later on in the dream, I was with some girls and we were looking at fabric because we were in a fashion design competition. We were going to make a dress out of a gigantic skirt we found. Then we had a barbecue and we had to feed a class of children.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Been dreaming about this dream for about 3-4 straight nights. I was in a room with guys and girls, and they are all looking at me. I walked towards at the back and then I saw this guy siting on an arm chair talking to a girl. And then he looked at me, stood up then kissed me. I even don't know who the guy is, and I haven't seen him in work or in my street. After he kissed me he always lead me to a car, and when I'm already inside He will leave and I will shout for him, but I dont hear my voice. I don't know him in person, but in my dream i know that I don't want him to leave me.

So that's it :P

Edited by _jigz

Been dreaming about this dream for about 3-4 straight nights. I was in a room with guys and girls, and they are all looking at me. I walked towards at the back and then I saw this guy siting on an arm chair talking to a girl. And then he looked at me, stood up then kissed me. I even don't know who the guy is, and I haven't seen him in work or in my street. After he kissed me he always lead me to a car, and when I'm already inside He will leave and I will shout for him, but I dont hear my voice. I don't know him in person, but in my dream i know that I don't want him to leave me.

So that's it :P

whoa maybe future? :P

I don't remember what I dreamt about, I only remember that I was buying a plane ticket.