90 replies to this topic

#41 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

It was the weirdest thing: I swear. It seems that most of my dreams, that I can remember vividly, occur just right before I wake up.
There was a person in my life who influenced me greatly, but who stopped talking to me about two years ago. This is the second time this week that she's been in my dream:
I dreamt that we were both talking to each other on some sort of instant messenger. Her words seemed very mysterious (can't describe it fully) and she apologized for not being there for me.
It was the WEIRDEST thing ever.
Blah.
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#42 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

I was in the front row of a show. I believe either a comical play or a stand up act. It was late, and everyone in the space (it was a huge theater) were laughing. For some reason, my dreams take place in the 3rd person sometimes, so what I remember is "the camera" was facing myself and a woman (probably my date) was sitting next to me. We were both laughing, and my arm was around her shoulders. I remember myself where "nice cloths," and the woman next to me a dress.

Then my alarm rang

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#43 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:42 PM

I was organising going a trip to a beach (in a town that is completely inland) with the chick that my mate likes.
Was... unusual to say the least

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#44 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:44 AM

i was dreaming about this http://4.bp.blogspot.../s1600/Ring.jpg
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#45 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

I dreamed about myself eating biscuits. So, I got up and actually made some biscuits.

I have been dreaming a lot lately. It used to be rare I dreamed.

Yesterday I dreamed that 2 dead bodies come to life.

Day before that, about my boyfriend leaving me.

Every dream I have is so vivid. :/

#46 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

Day before that, about my boyfriend leaving me.

Every dream I have is so vivid. :/

Sorry, hun. Don't let that fear in! -SLAPS DREAM- There!
I dreamt about realizing me and Kimmie live 1, 000 miles away from each other. And then I woke up and calculated it. 8, 800 miles, or 14, 000 kilometres.
:sob:
I'm disappointed. :mad:
Lol.

Edited by Lena, 13 January 2011 - 06:13 PM.

Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#47 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

^Aww hehe, thank you. (:

#48 Lindalumos

Lindalumos

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Mood::Super
  • LocationFinland

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

I was at school and i had a pink eye, suddenly my left eye was all swollen and bleeding (blood). I started to panic and screamed can someone do something, take me to a hospital or whatever!?? No one did anything, they were just staring at me all shocked and didn't know what to do. It felt like my eye would pop out.. Then our school headmaster came out of nowhere and grabbed me and drove me to a hospital.
I was at the hospital and they told me that it was some sort of an allergic reaction and that "i'm sorry to tell you this but i'm afraid that your left eye is blind now.."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

#49 hobbitses

hobbitses

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

i dont remember this nights dream, but yesterday i took nap and i'm pretty sure i had a lucid dream

it was pretty freaky haha

i walked into a room, i look down and i see girl laying there, her body so thin she looked sick. on my left was a guy sitting on a sofa looking at me. i look down at the girl again and say to myself 'am i dreaming?'. i say this to myself multiple times, and then i realise i AM dreaming :o
i look down at the floor and then suddenly i start levitating! iv always wanted to fly lol so that was a bizarre experience (even though it was in my dream :P )
so when i'm done levitating, i go to the girl, try to help her, when all of the sudden the guy sitting on the sofa runs at me telling me i don't need to help her because we're in the club. what kinda club i have no idea. and then lots of people from the house runs to me, holds around me, telling me we're in the club lol
AND then i wake up due to the alarm clock >.< grrr

tumblr_mwkq8uS91t1rkbi4ao6_r1_250.gif
Boma's gift. Jade's gift. Ellen's gift. Lindy's gift.
sisters: Ellen & Arie
jersey shore buddy: Sarah

#50 Emmy Wemmy

Emmy Wemmy

Dedicated Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

<_< I dreamt about Justin Bieber, what a shame!

pattes33.jpg

Sister : Kim. E-son : Lil Chris. E-dad : Andrew.

#51 Lindalumos

Lindalumos

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

^ has happened to me too :D

#52 MOONMELON

MOONMELON

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

can't remember 'bout last night,but this weeks i have been dreaming many fights between ppl :(

Posted Image

sig and av by me :)///brother:Nick///graphics///tumblr

#53 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

Worst dream ever. I was tricked into ..marrying someone :huh: But through the entire dream i had this weird feeling of being pressured to do something you don't want to and gosh i felt like i was trapped. I tried to escape like twice haha but they end up finding me. I was like screaming i wanna go home. Omg i don't wanna feel like this when i decide to get married :P

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#54 MOONMELON

MOONMELON

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:05 PM

I had a nightmare right before I woke up this morning.I was in my dads room and I had a gun.And my dad entered and saw the gun and he took it.he was really angry and he started threatening me that he would shoot himself.... :sob:
I was trying to convince him not to do it when I woke up....

Posted Image

sig and av by me :)///brother:Nick///graphics///tumblr

#55 Bright_Star

Bright_Star

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:31 PM

^Awww, that's awful...

A little while ago I dreamt that I had to cremate a dead owl :lostit:...it was really weird, because in my dream I put it in a bucket filled with water...very silly of course, for it wouldn't advance the incineration.

Posted Image

Credits to Jade for my avatar and BoMa for my sig! <3

#56 Lindalumos

Lindalumos

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

had a dream about jona weinhofen

#57 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,593 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

It was about me going back to college, but it was so crazy I can't remember anything else.

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#58 Tom(L)EmWatson

Tom(L)EmWatson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

I dreamed I met Emma Watson! Wish the dream was real. I just can't describe what I feel for her. Its more then a crush I guess. I like her for 3 freagin months now :$ I nees help...

#59 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

I dreamed I met Emma Watson! Wish the dream was real. I just can't describe what I feel for her. Its more then a crush I guess. I like her for 3 freagin months now :$ I nees help...

Join the club man.

---
I woke up around 7AM but went back to sleep until 10. Between that I had a weird dream. Another thing is that I had the dream in the first place. I haven't really remembered dreaming for months now. Well in short, I spent the night at the house of the family of this girl I kinda had a crush on last year. We ate dinner with everybody, watched a movie with everybody and then me and her fell asleep on the futon 'cause there wasn't a room for me. It seemed more as if we were family friends but nothing else. After I fell asleep in the dream, I awoke in reality. Another weird thing was that in reality, I fell asleep and woke up to the song "Just a Dream" by Nelly.

Honestly I'm just glad that I had a dream in the first place haha
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#60 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

Join the club man.

---
I woke up around 7AM but went back to sleep until 10. Between that I had a weird dream. Another thing is that I had the dream in the first place. I haven't really remembered dreaming for months now. Well in short, I spent the night at the house of the family of this girl I kinda had a crush on last year. We ate dinner with everybody, watched a movie with everybody and then me and her fell asleep on the futon 'cause there wasn't a room for me. It seemed more as if we were family friends but nothing else. After I fell asleep in the dream, I awoke in reality. Another weird thing was that in reality, I fell asleep and woke up to the song "Just a Dream" by Nelly.

Honestly I'm just glad that I had a dream in the first place haha

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't had a dream in months, but every once in a while I'll have this dream. Sometimes, it is just blaring in my mind for months and months afterwards. It's really strange

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users