The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Like a similar scenario as mine? or you'll get the same dream when you do?
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#62 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

I mean just dreams in general. I have had two dreams so far in the past couple months:

Spoiler

Spoiler

According to the dates, I haven't had a dream in over a month

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#63 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

Hahaha you got sucked into a time vortex, are you sure there wasn't something wrong with the TARDIS?
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#64 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:34 PM

I don't dream that much at all :( I wish I dreamed more but lately the Dreams I do have are pretty bad more like nightmares I seriously have Sleeping problems it sucks

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#65 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

Hahaha you got sucked into a time vortex, are you sure there wasn't something wrong with the TARDIS?

Hahahahaha I hope not! :lol:

#66 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

I fell asleep at 7:00 pm (EST) last night and got 10 hours of sleep compared to my usual 4-5. I had a dream during this time (I guess that's what I have to do to have a dream).

I was in class at school (possibly during standardized/state testing. We had block schedules). The teacher was a substitute, but not one I have ever seen before. I was in the back corner of the room (when facing the chalkboard, to the left). My "crush" was sitting near the front (first seat, second row from the right if facing the chalkboard). Then, for some reason, she asked the teacher if she can show a video of some of her favorite movies and videos. She put it on, and everyone watched it. When it was over, I went up to her and said something like "Alice (that's her name), I think I can help you out with the video. I'm able to download YouTube videos on my computer, so what I can do is download them for you and make it better than it already is. What do you say?" She was very enthusiastic, and immediately said yes. I then asked her for her number, and she gave it to me. Then, I woke up.

Includes: HSPA tests are coming up and we have block sceduales for the 3 days of testing, my crush, "The Favorites" videos, making "The Favorites" videos.

#67 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:00 AM

I rarely dream these nights but this week I've had one or two every night :mellow: Last night I dreamt that I met my NZ celebrity crush, Russell Crowe :o (what he looked like a few years ago, he's getting a little old). We became good friends, best dream this year :drool:

#68 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:37 AM

Similar story here... sorta

I was dreaming that I was having a conversation with this one girl I fancy, just a conversation... that's all.

Twice this week. :mellow:
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#69 Carlyn

Carlyn

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

I had a dream where I was learning ballet with Steve Carrell and some guy from Modern Familiy. After dancing,we all had a rest. Somebody offered some wine so we all had a lot of white wine. Afterwards some children came into the room and they were to learn some dance as well. First we watched a video and the children were noisy that I couldn't concentrate. Later on in the dream, I was with some girls and we were looking at fabric because we were in a fashion design competition. We were going to make a dress out of a gigantic skirt we found. Then we had a barbecue and we had to feed a class of children.

#70 mischief.managed

mischief.managed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Mood::It's obnoxious to complain, so I can't complain!
  • LocationMt. Crumpet (or Kutztown, PA)

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:13 AM

I went off of soda a few months ago, and last night I had a dream where I was drinking soda. -.-

you don't have to feel safe
Posted Image
to feel unafraid . . .

"And above all these put on love,
which binds everything together in perfect harmony." - Colossians 3:14

. . .
jade is my sister | joe is my husband | alp is my pet llama
you can call me sammy

my photography blog

#71 I.SetFire2TheRain

I.SetFire2TheRain

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Mood::Happy
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

I dreamt about my bf :) Haha, it was nothing dirty or inapropriate though :) Just sweet :)
I used to be broken.wings

my blog
my fashion blog

I am Gaithrir92 on instagram. Please follow me <3

#72 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Lol Fred and George were serving me ice cream and mini muffins... random... but awesome.

#73 Earthiana 🌎

Earthiana 🌎

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,505 posts
  • LocationMiddle Of The Earth

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Ooooohhhh, It was very scary, that I was in the Philippines and there was a war and I was crying alot, lol, and I woke up crying like a lil girl, haha

#74 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

Been dreaming about this dream for about 3-4 straight nights. I was in a room with guys and girls, and they are all looking at me. I walked towards at the back and then I saw this guy siting on an arm chair talking to a girl. And then he looked at me, stood up then kissed me. I even don't know who the guy is, and I haven't seen him in work or in my street. After he kissed me he always lead me to a car, and when I'm already inside He will leave and I will shout for him, but I dont hear my voice. I don't know him in person, but in my dream i know that I don't want him to leave me.

So that's it :P

Edited by _jigz, 29 October 2013 - 12:48 AM.

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#75 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Been dreaming about this dream for about 3-4 straight nights. I was in a room with guys and girls, and they are all looking at me. I walked towards at the back and then I saw this guy siting on an arm chair talking to a girl. And then he looked at me, stood up then kissed me. I even don't know who the guy is, and I haven't seen him in work or in my street. After he kissed me he always lead me to a car, and when I'm already inside He will leave and I will shout for him, but I dont hear my voice. I don't know him in person, but in my dream i know that I don't want him to leave me.

So that's it :P

whoa maybe future? :P

I don't remember what I dreamt about, I only remember that I was buying a plane ticket.

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#76 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • 8,618 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

^aha if it's for the future I'm gonna dumped him before even he can make a move because I know the ending of our story. :P

I dreamt of Iron Man, aha. It was like an invasion and he was rescuing anywho he can find. Im stuck on a room, so he rescued me then I asked him if he's given a chance to pick a design of his suit. Would it be floral or gothic, aha can't stop laughing when I woke up :P

23upoif.png

#77 Asma

Asma

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Mood:::D
  • LocationEgypt,Giza living in the Great Pyramid :D

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

something rly weird :o

#78 Earthiana 🌎

Earthiana 🌎

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,505 posts
  • LocationMiddle Of The Earth

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

I dreamt of my 3 months old nephew that I was hugging him, xD and I don't remember the rest. :happydance:

#79 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • 8,618 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:27 AM

I had the awesomeness dream ever!

I dreamt that I'm in Hogwarts studying with Harry, Hermione and Ron (I mean I'm really part of the trio) aha. We we're having fun (the four of us) inside a very spacious hall with tall posts when suddenly something attacks Hogwarts (well it kinda looks like an alien aha). There were lots of it, so we were like, we decided to split up and I went with Hermione to this big dome rescuing a professor (who I really don't know who) so Hermione was like casting spells with her wand and I myself (doesn't have a wand and didn't know any spells) is using my own powers which is like what Carrie had (in a movie) and I also have what Sue has (from Fantastic 4). So yeah it ended up unfinished, because I woke up with my alarm.

Ahaha, I wished to continue that dream whenever. :lol:

23upoif.png

#80 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,636 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:57 AM

Something about going back into treatment and telling them I'm going to do whatever I want. And I kept trying to go back home to matt

sig.png

set by me

youtube | tumblr | showcase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users