The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Loved it! Enjoyed every bit of it! The only sucky parts is that by the time we got in the theater we had to sit in the front row with our heads turned to the side the whole time. Then there was these little kids behind us who kept kicking the seats and their parents would not say a word to them. Other than those two complaints it was one of the best movies I seen in some time. Can't wait until the second part comes out! My bf had to go and get the soundtrack right away after the movie. We've been listening to it non stop in his car lol.

i thought it was pretty good as well!

I loved the actor who played Bilbo(younger version) i thought he did a very good job. And the actor who played Thorin did great as well.

I always feel so sorry for Gollum-even though he is evil lol

But i'm confused..i know there is a second part, but is there also a third part as well?

Apparently it really is three parts, yes. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally saw it last night. Been way too busy for movies.

It was okay. Definetly understand the critics now. Definetly doesn't live up to LOTR. It was an entertaining movie for the most part. At times I was super bored. I loved Radagast. I love the little parts that sort of lead into LOTR. Gollum is always amazing. I read the book a long time ago but hardly remember it. I think that helped a bit because I wasn't caught up on if it were similar or not.

I did have one issue. So much of the scenery looked incredibly CGI. Everything just looked fake. A lot of people have been saying the same thing or that it looked like a video game at times. LOTR did not look like that. It really bugged me because I love the gorgeous scenery.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...