The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Joe attempts to make a photography!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Given the new popular trend of taking photos with cameras I decided to jump on the bandwagon and take a few more...

I also decided that I wasn't pro enough so I put watermarks on all the photos. No prizes for guessing what I says.*

*I have no prizes to give

----------------------------------------------------

That's not all though!

I got super bored one day and ended up making a photoshoot!

I would put them up here but it's better with the captions I put on them on facebook.

My very first photoshoot

Hopefully you can see them...

Feel free to add me as well, I don't mind....

• 1 month later...

I haven't taken much photos in aaaaaaaaaages!

Mainly because I lost my charger and had no battery to be able to take them!

But I've got an new one and I'm back in action.

Anyway, I've got a few that I think are alright so I'll put em up.

All of them have been edited in some way, not anything big though. Just sorta little color temp and contrast changes, I wanted to keep them still looking as normal as possible.

--------------

So yeah, feel free to let me know what you think, give advice or anything like that....

Thanks

Well, you have a really good eye for lighting situations. The composition of these are all nicely done. The only thing I would suggest is if you would have made the water droplets on the petals of that flower crisper (unless you intended it to be that way). I also know the type of lens you use could make that difficult, but..yeah. Just my opinion :)

• 4 months later...

Well, you have a really good eye for lighting situations. The composition of these are all nicely done. The only thing I would suggest is if you would have made the water droplets on the petals of that flower crisper (unless you intended it to be that way). I also know the type of lens you use could make that difficult, but..yeah. Just my opinion smile.gif

Well I've done a bad job visiting my own thread for new replies....

Thanks for the compliment! How would you reccomend getting crisper water droplets?

• 9 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Forums - The Emma-Watson.net Forum - Best Article!
-
Осуществляя поиск в сети, веб-серфер,юзер все равно столкнется с маркетплейсом мега официальный сайт: мега. Многие пользователи интернета желают закупаться быстро и абсолютно безопасно. Нереально внушительный айти маркет c интересными товарами,которые не найдешь в Гугле, представлен на странице mega market - https://xn--mga-sb-ph8b.com. При регистрации на портале или в переписках никому не сообщайте свои личные данные, придумайте логин и отображамое имя, которое отличается от логина. Также придумаете надёжный пароль от 8 символов и более.

mega sb
[url=https://xn--meg-sb-yc8b.com]мега сб[/url]
официальный сайт меги
мега официальный сайт
mega sb зеркало
mega даркнет
мега дарк нет

X1KK199er

• 4 months later...