The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Rouge In love Wallpaper

Didn't take too long for me to realize how fast I'll take the text out and resize.

Still has minor pixelation on it, but on your desktop won't even matter, it's just gorgeous.

I hope they'll show us other photos, because I'll edit them.

well it was VERY pixelated, so I just took the angry pixels out, so it does look smoother.

I prefer smooth over pixelated. Oh and STEFFY, this is my request to you, a set with this.

A sig and an icon, I won't mind wallpapers with this one, it's too gorgeous.

Edited by helen2U

Very nice! Too bad it's not HQ :P

that's what I said too, but still makes an awesome desktop background.

.....and you can resize it to make it bigger if you want to.

Edited by helen2U

I sharpened it a little, I think it looks better now

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ild8c9.jpg

I thought i'd make my edit worse, because it was so pixelated to begin with.

But no it's fine actually, resized it for myself a bit. thank you stef <3

Didn't realize that I changed tinypic photo upload setting, and made my photo smaller.

It was 1300/867 ...oh well. You learn as you go I guess.

Edited by helen2U

I love the wallpaper Helen. I don't know if I told you this before. But you make amazing graphics.!!

Andrew, i just edit the LQ's or MQ's we get, and possibly make better for us to enjoy.

I'm super glad you like but I teamed up with Stef here, above. Thank you <3

It's a fact dear!you are amazing,I must ask you to make some pictures!

Um, if you want me to edit some photos, just post something that I haven't done.

You could message me with the photos, if you prefer. I could take requests yeah why not.

I don't mind editing photos, as a matter of fact I LOVE editing so much, that's why I'm here.

Edited by helen2U

I loved the idea of this one, here is my take on it, I cheated my grafting a seperate tin foil image onto the original then blening it in with a cloning tool added some soft focus and removed some discolouration.

DD

I loved the idea of this one, here is my take on it, I cheated my grafting a seperate tin foil image onto the original then blening it in with a cloning tool added some soft focus and removed some discolouration.

DD

Ok Try again

My edit of it is much natural. I have a whole set of effects that I don't post because they get stolen and posted on other websites, and it's enough that I posted a version of it on deviant art. but I could show you how I did it. and Please make your text from signature section SMALLER.

My edit of it is much natural. I have a whole set of effects that I don't post because they get stolen and posted on other websites, and it's enough that I posted a version of it on deviant art. but I could show you how I did it. and Please make your text from signature section SMALLER.

I know what you mean it has happend to me a lot, usually however the theives are total numpties whos only photo manipulation skill is cropping which is why I place a discrete semi transparant watermark somewhere difficult to remove. One idiot tried to pas one of my Angelina Jolie walls off as Emma Watson lol, on a site that allowed comments, needless to say i had a few choice phrases for him.

DD

I know what you mean it has happend to me a lot, usually however the theives are total numpties whos only photo manipulation skill is cropping which is why I place a discrete semi transparant watermark somewhere difficult to remove. One idiot tried to pas one of my Angelina Jolie walls off as Emma Watson lol, on a site that allowed comments, needless to say i had a few choice phrases for him.

DD

pff your tag is very easy to take out, but then again, that's just me.

Had to add one little thing, try to add the foil, not just behind the subject but in from of the subject, where the hands are. You missed it out. In your edits, try to make them as natural looking as possible, and keeping to your ideas as well, nothing wrong with that.

Edited by helen2U