The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Most Dramatic Outfit

On a funny note, Em as a fairy was very dramatic but beautiful. On a serious note, the NYC DH2 premiere, the dress was different and the

make-up(too strong for her but she pulls it out with all the black eyeshadow fallout). And I still love her. My photo underneath is edited out.

Yeah I admit that make-up was dramatic. I'm interested in outfits though. xD Like tops or dresses. Or maybe even wacky jeans or something.

I didn't have a photo of the dress so posted one with her face. Since it's such a cute one....

IMO, this is one of them

:o I really like this outfit. I agree though. The feathers definatly add drama to it.

I didn't have a photo of the dress so posted one with her face. Since it's such a cute one....

Ah. D: Yeah she does look kinda cute in it, but I'd say beautiful. :P

:o I really like this outfit. I agree though. The feathers definatly add drama to it.

Ah. D: Yeah she does look kinda cute in it, but I'd say beautiful. :P

dunno why, but that word just was on my mind in that particular moment when I was posting....did I sin?

but I'd say gorgeous :P

By dramatic you mean like 'nice but too much for her' or like 'ugly-not fashionable'? I really don't know, most of the times she wears classy and nice clothes and every time no matter what she wears she can pull it off very well. But if i'd have to choose i'd agree with mischief.managed, the dress in the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Party was a bit too much for her. Didn't match her make up and hair as well, imo. It was the only outfit, i think, i didn't like on her.

^ I already stated..

"Like tops or dresses. Or maybe even wacky jeans or something."

I'm on about clothes that are dramatic. I mean think outside the box like feathers and stuff. Maybe even a massive prom dress. Anything that's not everyday wear.