The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's new boyfriend?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we respect her privacy on this forum and we don't debate on her love life.

We don't?

Well, why not? We can respect her any way.

Sooo, the dude might be her new boytoy lol. They look cute together.

We don't?

Well, why not? We can respect her any way.

Sooo, the dude might be her new boytoy lol. They look cute together.

then let her be. so what if she hangs out with some dude?!

why do we need a topic on her love life? so yeah a mod needs to close this ASAP

Edited by helen2U

Helen that's a tad too far. Junkie was well within her rights to post this. We're not discussing her personal life. It was a question that could have been answered with yes or no. It's not like we'll discuss what she does with him etc. That WOULD be inapropriate.

As for me I never knew she split with her last boyfriend. As cute as they look in the picture on the left they don't suit in the one on the right, but who's to say this is her new boyfriend? He must have a lovely personality for Emma to take interest though. I'm happy she looks happy.

Edited by Hermione

Helen that's a tad too far. Junkie was well within her rights to post this. We're not discussing her personal life. It was a question that could have been answered with yes or no. It's not like we'll discuss what she does with him etc. That WOULD be inapropriate.

As for me I never knew she split with her last boyfriend. As cute as they look in the picture on the left they don't suit in the one on the right, but who's to say this is her new boyfriend? He must have a lovely personality for Emma to take interest though. I'm happy she looks happy.

let's say I agree, but how could we know who's he? Yeah I want her to be happy but that doesn't involve thinking if ''he'' is a new one.

It's just my personal opinion that topics like these are pointless.....

let's say I agree, but how could we know who's he? Yeah I want her to be happy but that doesn't involve thinking if ''he'' is a new one.

It's just my personal opinion that topics like these are pointless.....

I already said 'who's to say this is her real boyfriend' please read correctly. =)

There was no need to be so persistent about it and make Junkie feel bad though.

If I'm not mistaken it's nothing wrong though, it's been done before.

I too agree with respecting her private life, but this isn't wrong IMO. I respect your opinion though, just respect others.

Edited by Hermione

I don't feel bad, the moderators should decide if it's not right to post stuff like that here.

but I have to say I saw a topic about Emma and Johnny Simmons when they were kissing and users discussed it.

I already said 'who's to say this is her real boyfriend' please read correctly. =)

There was no need to be so persistent about it and make Junkie feel bad though.

If I'm not mistaken it's nothing wrong though, it's been done before.

I too agree with respecting her private life, but this isn't wrong IMO. I respect your opinion though, just respect others.

after all this isn't pottershots. That one is bad.

I didn't mean to disturb anyone I apologize, especially junkie.

I didn't mean to sound too persistent either. I'll go kiss junkie now.

after all this isn't pottershots. That one is bad.

I didn't mean to disturb anyone I apologize, especially junkie.

I didn't mean to sound too persistent either. I'll go kiss junkie now.

I weren't being rude. I was just trying to help you see that this is okay on this forum. <3

I weren't being rude. I was just trying to help you see that this is okay on this forum. <3

I already have a solution, I just won't express any opinions on this kind of topic and I'll save the world.

And of course I am not mad and sure thing no one is. It's just us. You weren't rude, don't worry.

Not being funny now, but it can't be her boyfriend. I'm sure I heard her say somewhere she's never smoke 'nor date someone that did? Who knows. I'm thinking it's her friend.

Was he kissing her in the first pic? O.o lol

They look like they're a little more than friends to me, but whatever. I'm gonna have to go with Jade and netsynter - he's not very attractive xD

How do we not know that this is her gay best friend?

lingerie bags for Emma? something you dont go shopping for with the bf.

It's her boyfriend. They went to Mexico last month, and they were seen kissing.

He looks like a rich fellow to me. and Well, she isn't shallow and only date good looking men, and ofc we all have different ideas about good looks so she might think that he is good looking.

Either way, I'm happy for her :) !