The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's new boyfriend?

When did she split with her ex then? I swear they were only going out a couple of months ago. D:

yeah i was thinking the same, the dude out of wallflower film. Well confusing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's her boyfriend. They went to Mexico last month, and they were seen kissing.

Yes, I saw that too, link to post about it on WatsonUncensored (sincerely hope it was ok for me to post that, otherwise remove)

yeah i was thinking the same, the dude out of wallflower film. Well confusing.

Who knows what happened? :huh: But as long Emma's happy with this new fella :)

Nice pictures, Emam looks happy as always :D Though i wanted to say that I don't understand why everyone keeps saying he's ugly? I like him. But then again it's a matter of taste.

So your saying every who says he's good looking has taste? Tad rude to everyone who thinks opposite don't you think? D:

So your saying every who says he's good looking has taste? Tad rude to everyone who thinks opposite don't you think? D:

Not at all, i just said that he looks good so i don't understand why some people called him ugly. I mean to me no one's actually ugly, everyone's beautiful enough, and that particular guy is handsome to me. At the end i said that beauty is a matter of taste and everyone's opinions may differ than mine. I didn't say that people who agree with me are the ones with the good taste.

Not at all, i just said that he looks good so i don't understand why some people called him ugly. I mean to me no one's actually ugly, everyone's beautiful enough, and that particular guy is handsome to me. At the end i said that beauty is a matter of taste and everyone's opinions may differ than mine. I didn't say that people who agree with me are the ones with the good taste.

The way you said it though sounded like you were implying you had taste. It's hard to explain.

Like you said he's good looking and it's just a matter of taste. It's like you said everyone who thought he was ugly didn't have taste. That is why I took offence. I'm sure others did too who were opposed. I suppose it's just a matter of wording.

Never mind I understand what you mean.

I agree with dina he is very handsome!!!

Besides I like to think that emma doesn't like guy based off looks alone. She strikes me as being above that sort of thing. Looks are not everything!

They seem very happy together and that's all I care about. I think emma is just having fun and enjoying life. Good for her!

It's a very strange feeling for me, as I've got such a huge crush on Emma (I'm sure a lot of people here do, and I'm not immature enough to get into a flame war about who's crush is bigger; all I know is that for me she's the most wonderful woman on this planet...), this makes me on one side extremely happy for her, (if this is her new man, and on the other side it kills me, heh. However, as much as I love Emma, I know that 1) I'm probably never going to meet her and 2) I probably wouldn't have a chance if I did, but then again, who knows what the future will bring! ;)

As to him: I don't think he's ugly, and I don't think he's the perfect square-cut jaw of a Hollywood star, but he seems handsome enough, and judging from the photos, sweet too. Of course, let's hope this isn't just a rebound from Johnny for Emma, but I don't think she would do that, I reckon she's far, far less shallow than that.

I just hope she's happy!

Edited by Seryth

Just checked through those pictures and what can I say, Im super glad to see her smile ;D

Its one of the small things in life that expresses pure happiness and I do think thats what everyone should wish Emma, regardless of how the friend or boyfriend looks like.

I for one dont want to miss her smiling on pictures!

Dont yall think it is a bit intrusive to be posting all these pics? I just think we need to be more respectful-its fine to post like say 2/3 but the amount of pics posted I think are overdoing it (IMO)...its as bad as Facebook Lol...

Anyway with that said, agree as long as Emma is happy that is all that matters :) Personally I like the guy's smile :)