53 replies to this topic

#41 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

I agree with dina he is very handsome!!!

Besides I like to think that emma doesn't like guy based off looks alone. She strikes me as being above that sort of thing. Looks are not everything!
They seem very happy together and that's all I care about. I think emma is just having fun and enjoying life. Good for her!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#42 Seryth

Seryth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

It's a very strange feeling for me, as I've got such a huge crush on Emma (I'm sure a lot of people here do, and I'm not immature enough to get into a flame war about who's crush is bigger; all I know is that for me she's the most wonderful woman on this planet...), this makes me on one side extremely happy for her, (if this is her new man, and on the other side it kills me, heh. However, as much as I love Emma, I know that 1) I'm probably never going to meet her and 2) I probably wouldn't have a chance if I did, but then again, who knows what the future will bring! ;)

As to him: I don't think he's ugly, and I don't think he's the perfect square-cut jaw of a Hollywood star, but he seems handsome enough, and judging from the photos, sweet too. Of course, let's hope this isn't just a rebound from Johnny for Emma, but I don't think she would do that, I reckon she's far, far less shallow than that.

I just hope she's happy!

Edited by Seryth, 09 January 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#43 passion

passion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

Just checked through those pictures and what can I say, Im super glad to see her smile ;D

Its one of the small things in life that expresses pure happiness and I do think thats what everyone should wish Emma, regardless of how the friend or boyfriend looks like.

I for one dont want to miss her smiling on pictures!

#44 johntuan2009

johntuan2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by johntuan2009, 09 January 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#45 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:53 PM

Aw she looks so happy there!! A true smile really is the best makeup!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#46 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

Dont yall think it is a bit intrusive to be posting all these pics? I just think we need to be more respectful-its fine to post like say 2/3 but the amount of pics posted I think are overdoing it (IMO)...its as bad as Facebook Lol...
Anyway with that said, agree as long as Emma is happy that is all that matters :) Personally I like the guy's smile :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#47 Azure_Skies91

Azure_Skies91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:52 AM

Gawd, her hair looks perfect!
I'm a Watson-aholic, yes sir!
Posted Image

#48 Little Dave

Little Dave

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:17 AM

we respect her privacy on this forum and we don't debate on her love life.

Jumping the wagon a bit too much there, cool down.

#49 FromRussiaWithLove

FromRussiaWithLove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSPB

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

Posted Image

#50 Seryth

Seryth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

Weird, he looks exactly like a taller version of a guy I know O.o

#51 Athena

Athena

Advanced Member

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thank you for posting these photos. I am happy for Emma that she has a boyfriend. As long as they are happy together. It makes me happy as well. :)

#52 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

Jumping the wagon a bit too much there, cool down.

ummm I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that these photos should not be posted.
But sorry Dave, I already apologized to junkie, the topic starter. should of said 'I' not 'we'.
I apologize to you too, if my opinion bothered you. Cool as ice here.

Edited by helen2U, 12 January 2012 - 05:15 PM.

sig by ashley

9.png

#53 Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBrittany, France

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

I think pictures are no big deal even if they could be less numerous, but it makes me ill at ease when I read all these statements about the guy-is he handsome or not, etc. I mean, this is not a private place, and I wouldn't like people to talk about my boyfriend's appearance in this way. And we don't have much to say about her relationships anyway, except for "I'm glad for her" and all that stuff. But it's true that her hair is quite perfect he he !
Posted Image

By my twin Joannedern :)

#54 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

As long as she looks happy that's all that matters. So he isn't what a lot of us might pick but if they are a couple, fine. :) Her outfit is really cute btw, I dig those boots!! :D
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users