...combination of news and photos is common, which is known as Photojournalism. Combining photograph and news is a way of effective way describing a story with the help of pictures and less text.
all I need is for you guys and girls to fill it out, if you have any questions or doubt please ask, thank u for your help.
one sentence answers or one word will do
• Would you be attracted to articles with or without photo?
• When you go through a magazine is it the photo that attracts you or the magazine itself?
• Do you Believe that a picture speaks a thousand words? Yes or no.
• Do you learn more by reading a article or looking at the picture?
• Do you remember an event by what you see on TV or by that one still image you see in the newspaper or magazine?
• What is a photography to you?
• Do you feel more connected to a story by just its words or by the photo attached to it too?
• Is having a camera with you while you are out essential? Yes or no.
• Do you think it’s the way the picture is taken that gives it a more truthful meaning and understanding to what the article with it is trying to convey? Yes or no.
• Do you think even a illiterate person would understand an article if there was a photo along with it? Yes or no
Edited by BoMa, 08 January 2012 - 04:45 AM.