The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Contact Emma Watson

Hey all! This is my first post on this forums, although I've been around a while.

Basically, it's a long story, but I have a letter I want to send to Emma, whether via email or via snail-mail, it doesn't matter. I have found this email address:

fans@emmawatson.com

but it's not actually listed on her official website anymore, so I'm going to presume it's dead/not read anymore. (By her agents/publicist/site administrator).

I would *prefer* to write an actual letter and send it, but finding an address is tricky, because most of the ones listed online are for Leavesden, who don't forward Emma's mail to her anymore. However, I've found this address, which is in the States, and as I live in UK I'd prefer not to send a letter to the states - and Emma is in the UK anyway at the moment.

Emma Watson William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd. 3rd Floor
Beverly Hills,CA, 90210
United States

That said, I have found another address, this time in the UK, a PO Box in London:

Emma Watson
PO Box 68162
London
N1P 2AL
United Kingdom

Is that a legit address? It seems to be listed on many sites....

Thanks for your time!
Um you have to try. I sent Dan letters back when I was 14 at one of the addresses he had for fan mail. This looks allright to me, send your letter and you will get an emma photo. Nothing written by her coz she'd die trying to write to people.
Her site staff probably had a difficult time with all the emails they got because even her publicist Romley Davies removed his email from the website contact section.
So they received a HUGE amount of emails they can't get to. Hiring thousands of people to answer emails would be bad for them, financially. Edited by helen2U
[quote name='helen2U' timestamp='1326024517' post='180440']
Um you have to try. I sent Dan letters back when I was 14 at one of the addresses he had for fan mail. This looks allright to me, send your letter and you will get an emma photo. Nothing written by her coz she'd die trying to write to people.
Her site staff probably had a difficult time with all the emails they got because even her publicist Romley Davies removed his email from the website contact section.
So they received a HUGE amount of emails they can't get to. Hiring thousands of people to answer emails would be bad for them, financially.
[/quote]

Yeah, I will try. Do you reckon she even reads them, or that they just get put straight in the bin after a paid "fan mail reader" reads them, takes the address, and puts a signed photo in an envelope? Because although getting a signed pic is great, I've heard (and it's probably true) that she doesn't sign them, but that they just put a pre-written signature on the picture and send it off. If this is the case, there isn't really any point writing to her is there...
Thanks for the reply.
I've not posted enough to edit my above post, so this is an "edit".

-And another thing, it's not the usual fanmail crap, saying "OMG EM I'M UR BIGGEST FAN I LUV U SO MUCH!!!!!!!", but something more private and confidential. That said, it does include the usual stuff too, heh!
Well Dan wrote himself on my envelopes, it's his handwriting for sure. Maybe now no one has time anymore to do it, or to do just a small amount of mail. They are humans too, and have private lives, and plenty of duties, and jobs. So that being said, they need others to read and reply to fans for them.
  • 8 years later...
On 1/8/2012 at 12:49 AM, Seryth said:

I would *prefer* to write an actual letter and send it, but finding an address is tricky, because most of the ones listed online are for Leavesden, who don't forward Emma's mail to her anymore. However, I've found this address, which is in the States, and as I live in UK I'd prefer not to send a letter to the states - and Emma is in the UK anyway at the moment.

so yeah im a newbie but im more of a super fan then all of you. IM SUCH A SUPER FAN I KNOW THE AUTHOR OF THE CIRCLE< THE MOVIE SHEE WAS IN!!!!!!

On 9/23/2020 at 8:10 PM, DancingLu said:

so yeah im a newbie but im more of a super fan then all of you. IM SUCH A SUPER FAN I KNOW THE AUTHOR OF THE CIRCLE< THE MOVIE SHEE WAS IN!!!!!!

that doesn't mean you love emma more than I do. 

• 3 weeks later...

her fanmail address is inactive last time i heard.

now that she's no longer on social media, i'm not sure how you'll be able to contact her in any way.

15 hours ago, Ashley said:

her fanmail address is inactive last time i heard.

now that she's no longer on social media, i'm not sure how you'll be able to contact her in any way.

she no longer works with william morris agency for a few years now so yes. 

Edited by Elena

hi how can i contact emma watson if there is an real person listening to me

please can i contact emma watson i am huge fan i am 17 years old i am studying so hardly to get a job to get a flight to meet emma watson but i didnt know if i can really meet him.please help