The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Contact Emma Watson

Hey all! This is my first post on this forums, although I've been around a while.

Basically, it's a long story, but I have a letter I want to send to Emma, whether via email or via snail-mail, it doesn't matter. I have found this email address:

fans@emmawatson.com

but it's not actually listed on her official website anymore, so I'm going to presume it's dead/not read anymore. (By her agents/publicist/site administrator).

I would *prefer* to write an actual letter and send it, but finding an address is tricky, because most of the ones listed online are for Leavesden, who don't forward Emma's mail to her anymore. However, I've found this address, which is in the States, and as I live in UK I'd prefer not to send a letter to the states - and Emma is in the UK anyway at the moment.

Emma Watson William Morris Endeavor Entertainment

9601 Wilshire Blvd. 3rd Floor

Beverly Hills,CA, 90210

United States

That said, I have found another address, this time in the UK, a PO Box in London:

Emma Watson

PO Box 68162

London

N1P 2AL

United Kingdom

Is that a legit address? It seems to be listed on many sites....

Thanks for your time!

Um you have to try. I sent Dan letters back when I was 14 at one of the addresses he had for fan mail. This looks allright to me, send your letter and you will get an emma photo. Nothing written by her coz she'd die trying to write to people.

Her site staff probably had a difficult time with all the emails they got because even her publicist Romley Davies removed his email from the website contact section.

So they received a HUGE amount of emails they can't get to. Hiring thousands of people to answer emails would be bad for them, financially.

Edited by helen2U

Um you have to try. I sent Dan letters back when I was 14 at one of the addresses he had for fan mail. This looks allright to me, send your letter and you will get an emma photo. Nothing written by her coz she'd die trying to write to people.

Her site staff probably had a difficult time with all the emails they got because even her publicist Romley Davies removed his email from the website contact section.

So they received a HUGE amount of emails they can't get to. Hiring thousands of people to answer emails would be bad for them, financially.

Yeah, I will try. Do you reckon she even reads them, or that they just get put straight in the bin after a paid "fan mail reader" reads them, takes the address, and puts a signed photo in an envelope? Because although getting a signed pic is great, I've heard (and it's probably true) that she doesn't sign them, but that they just put a pre-written signature on the picture and send it off. If this is the case, there isn't really any point writing to her is there...

Thanks for the reply.

I've not posted enough to edit my above post, so this is an "edit".

-And another thing, it's not the usual fanmail crap, saying "OMG EM I'M UR BIGGEST FAN I LUV U SO MUCH!!!!!!!", but something more private and confidential. That said, it does include the usual stuff too, heh!

Well Dan wrote himself on my envelopes, it's his handwriting for sure. Maybe now no one has time anymore to do it, or to do just a small amount of mail. They are humans too, and have private lives, and plenty of duties, and jobs. So that being said, they need others to read and reply to fans for them.

• 8 years later...
On 9/23/2020 at 8:10 PM, DancingLu said:

so yeah im a newbie but im more of a super fan then all of you. IM SUCH A SUPER FAN I KNOW THE AUTHOR OF THE CIRCLE< THE MOVIE SHEE WAS IN!!!!!!

that doesn't mean you love emma more than I do. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Ashley said:

her fanmail address is inactive last time i heard.

now that she's no longer on social media, i'm not sure how you'll be able to contact her in any way.

she no longer works with william morris agency for a few years now so yes. 

Edited by Elena
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Интернет, как он есть, предоставляет пользователям доступ к огромному объему информации как зайти на мега даркнет , коммуникации и ресурсам. Однако, помимо общедоступной части сети, существует скрытая и загадочная сторона, известная как "Darknet" или "Темная сторона Интернета". В этой статье мы попытаемся разобраться, что такое Darknet и какова его природа.Что такое Darknet?Darknet представляет собой часть Интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Эта часть сети недоступна для обычных браузеров, и к ней можно получить доступ только с использованием специализированных программ, таких как Tor (The Onion Router), I2P (Invisible Internet Project) и другие.Скрытые сайты и анонимностьDarknet известен своей анонимностью. Пользователи, посещающие скрытые сайты в Darknet, могут оставаться анонимными благодаря использованию шифрования и маршрутизации через множество узлов. Это делает Darknet привлекательным местом для тех, кто ценит приватность и хочет скрыть свою активность в Интернете.Скрытые сайты в Darknet имеют домены верхнего уровня ".onion" и предлагают широкий спектр услуг и контента. Некоторые из них могут предоставлять доступ к форумам, ресурсам для обмена информацией, анонимным рынкам, и даже тем, что не подпадает под закон.Закон и моральТак как Darknet обеспечивает высокий уровень анонимности, это место, где могут существовать и законные, и незаконные деятельности. Некоторые используют его для обхода цензуры и доступа к информации в странах с ограничениями на свободу слова, в то время как другие могут злоупотреблять этой анонимностью для незаконных целей, таких как продажа незаконных товаров или услуг.ЗаключениеDarknet - это загадочная и сложная часть Интернета, которая привлекает внимание как правительственных органов, так и исследователей. Его анонимные характеристики создают как возможности, так и риски. Понимание того, что такое Darknet, важно для тех, кто хочет остаться в безопасности в онлайн-мире, а также для тех, кто интересуется вопросами интернет-свободы и анонимности.
кракен даркнет стор
https://kraken48.com/

Интернет, как он есть, предоставляет пользователям доступ к огромному объему информации кракен ссылка 2 веб , коммуникации и ресурсам. Однако, помимо общедоступной части сети, существует скрытая и загадочная сторона, известная как "Darknet" или "Темная сторона Интернета". В этой статье мы попытаемся разобраться, что такое Darknet и какова его природа.Что такое Darknet?Darknet представляет собой часть Интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Эта часть сети недоступна для обычных браузеров, и к ней можно получить доступ только с использованием специализированных программ, таких как Tor (The Onion Router), I2P (Invisible Internet Project) и другие.Скрытые сайты и анонимностьDarknet известен своей анонимностью. Пользователи, посещающие скрытые сайты в Darknet, могут оставаться анонимными благодаря использованию шифрования и маршрутизации через множество узлов. Это делает Darknet привлекательным местом для тех, кто ценит приватность и хочет скрыть свою активность в Интернете.Скрытые сайты в Darknet имеют домены верхнего уровня ".onion" и предлагают широкий спектр услуг и контента. Некоторые из них могут предоставлять доступ к форумам, ресурсам для обмена информацией, анонимным рынкам, и даже тем, что не подпадает под закон.Закон и моральТак как Darknet обеспечивает высокий уровень анонимности, это место, где могут существовать и законные, и незаконные деятельности. Некоторые используют его для обхода цензуры и доступа к информации в странах с ограничениями на свободу слова, в то время как другие могут злоупотреблять этой анонимностью для незаконных целей, таких как продажа незаконных товаров или услуг.ЗаключениеDarknet - это загадочная и сложная часть Интернета, которая привлекает внимание как правительственных органов, так и исследователей. Его анонимные характеристики создают как возможности, так и риски. Понимание того, что такое Darknet, важно для тех, кто хочет остаться в безопасности в онлайн-мире, а также для тех, кто интересуется вопросами интернет-свободы и анонимности.
kraken darknet store
https://kraken48.com/

• 2 weeks later...

"Даркнет: Тайный Мир Интернета и Товары без Ограничений" [url=https://kraken4j.at ]кракен вход [/url] Интернет является местом, где мы можем найти практически всю информацию и товары, которые мы можем себе представить. Однако существует скрытая сторона этой вселенной, известная как "даркнет" или "темная сеть". Даркнет представляет собой часть интернета, скрытую от обычных поисковых систем и доступную только через специальные программы, такие как Tor. Это место, где анонимность и безопасность играют важную роль, и где можно найти разнообразные товары и услуги, как легальные, так и незаконные. В этой статье мы рассмотрим, что такое даркнет и какие товары там можно купить.Что такое даркнет?Даркнет – это часть интернета, которая не индексируется обычными поисковыми системами, такими как Google или Bing. Для доступа к ней требуются специальные программы для анонимизации, такие как Tor (The Onion Router), которые маскируют ваш IP-адрес и делают вас анонимными. Это делает даркнет привлекательным для людей, которые хотят обойти цензуру, оставаться анонимными или заниматься незаконными деятельностями.Что можно купить в даркнете?В даркнете можно найти широкий спектр товаров и услуг. Некоторые из них легальны и полезны, в то время как другие находятся в серой или незаконной зоне. Вот некоторые из категорий товаров и услуг, доступных в даркнете:Наркотики: Даркнет известен своими "наркорынками", где можно найти наркотики различных видов и качества. Это одна из самых опасных сторон даркнета, так как встречаются мошеннические продавцы.Оружие и боеприпасы: Несмотря на незаконность, в даркнете можно найти продавцов, предлагающих огнестрельное оружие и боеприпасы.Краденые данные и информация: Здесь можно приобрести украденные кредитные карты, персональные данные и другую конфиденциальную информацию.Фальшивые документы: На даркнете можно заказать фальшивые паспорта, водительские удостоверения и документы.Услуги хакеров: Многие хакеры и киберпреступники предлагают свои услуги взлома аккаунтов, веб-сайтов и другие атаки на информационную безопасность.Легальные товары и услуги: На даркнете также можно найти легальные товары и услуги, такие как книги, программное обеспечение, хостинг-услуги, форумы и многое другое.Риски и опасности даркнетаХотя даркнет может предоставлять доступ к анонимным ресурсам и услугам, он также сопряжен с рисками. Во-первых, сделки в даркнете часто совершаются с использованием криптовалют, что делает их трудными для отслеживания и расследования. Во-вторых, многие продавцы мошенничают, и покупатели могут столкнуться с потерей денег или даже стать жертвами преступлений.Более того, участие в незаконных деятельностях в даркнете может иметь юридические последствия, так как оно нарушает законодательство многих стран.ЗаключениеДаркнет представляет собой сложный и двойственный мир, который привлекает разных людей по разным причинам. Он предоставляет доступ к различным товарам и услугам, но также сопряжен с серьезными рисками и потенциальными негативными последствиями. Важно помнить, что деятельность в даркнете должна быть законной и этичной, и всегда следует соблюдать законы своей страны

Каждый автомобиль - это история приключений и открытий. Если пришло время начать новую главу и вы рассматриваете [url=https://xn----8sbec6a3aezg.xn--p1ai/]выкуп авто с пробегом[/url], наш сервис готов стать вашим надежным партнером. Мы поможем вам отпустить прошлое и смело шагнуть в будущее, обеспечивая быстрый и выгодный процесс сделки.

• 4 weeks later...

на какой игре можно заработать деньги сайты с заработком и без вложений занимаюсь заработком в интернете игры на 2 нужны деньги 3 на весь экран бесплатный игры вывод деньги бонус коды на wows 2016 действующие бонус коды для вот 2017 на 23 февраля сайты видео на халяву бонус код на мир танков скачать найти игры с реальным выводом денег кс го видео ставки как положить деньги на игру поинт бланк купить дешевые кейсы кс го играть в игры и получать за это деньги бесплатно заработок деньги в интернете

http://zqykj.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=244673 нужен бонус код в world of tanks http://nt1750.net/forum/home.php?mod=space&uid=565468 порядок взыскание долгов судебными приставами http://penguinlacquer.blogspot.de/2016/08/lust-und-laune-lack-marchen-nagel-die.html играть в гонку онлайн на двоих http://dopalator.5v.pl/member.php?action=profile&uid=39859 Виртуальный хостинг сайтов http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~yanagi-k/cgi-bin/ccbbs/ccbbs.cgi

реальная работа и реальный заработок через интернет игра нужны деньги 3 видео один бесплатный кейс в world of tanks как получить золото в world of tanks с бонусом кодом скачать игру на андроид бесплатно hill climb racing бесконечные деньги fallout 4 квесты пам джекпот самые дешевые сайты с открытием кейсов в кс го дроп из кейсов кс го игры где можно зарабатывать деньги видео скачать кс рулетка

играешь в игры получаешь деньги http://gto43.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=163744 раздел наследуемого имущества между родственниками http://ks4yumuo.listbb.ru/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=345 букмекерская контора лига ставок зеркало http://autoschool-progress.kz/index.php?subaction=userinfo&user=ewimiq армата действующие бонус коды http://awesome.5nx.ru/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=905 приложения для спорт прогнозов http://worldartdalia.blogspot.de/2016/07/blog-post_38.html

• 2 weeks later...

Initially, streamlined style is all about receiving the right blend around simplicity and style. Consider neat lines and a endless look that never goes out of fashion.

Let us jump into glistening touches. They are like modern finishing that makes hardwood look really trendy. Imagine how the brightness plays on these floors, turning your place into a super trendy showcase of contemporary design.

For you fans, how does simple sophistication add a touch of grace to your areas? Are you currently into the simple yet stylish vibe of glistening touches in your choice of flooring? Share your thoughts and let's chat about these innovative styles.

By learning about these building trends, we'll get a look into exactly how our design and style choices can enhance our living spaces. Be a part of the discussion as we will consider the the inner workings of all general trends and how they shape the way our households look and feel.|Howdy building buffs! Engage in the universe of hardwood flooring, in which we investigate recent fashion reshaping our living environments. Your hardwood flooring is more than just a solid foundation; they unlock the door to enduring grace. One noteworthy trend is the growth of inventive surface treatments, enhancing both the visual appeal and lifespan for your surfaces, offering a long-lasting renovation.

let's dive into the heart of innovation and integrating innovative smart features. Visualize flooring that accommodates your lifestyle, changing with temperature variations, supplying customizable illumination selections, and even informing you about potential maintenance tasks. It's an ideal combination of beauty and usefulness, infusing a bit of progress to your household. Did you know solid wood floors are not only beautiful but also earth-friendly? Wood is a replenishable source, making it a sustainable choice for homeowners who prioritize sustainability. Plus, it can be refinished, prolonging its lifespan and decreasing the need for replacement. Join the chat and express your opinions on these captivating patterns. Ready to lift your living environment with the enduring elegance and innovative developments in hardwood flooring?|Let's delve into two significant trends in wooden flooring to the enduring allure of deep wood and the creative opportunities with flexible designs. Deep-toned wood flooring brings forth a touch of modern sophistication and a suggestion of secrecy to your home. Picture rooms flooded There's a touch of fanciness that makes them stand out., owing to rich, profound tones that establish a style that universally appeals and modern vibe.

Dive into the realm of inlaid and mosaic flooring options. and Introduce a spirited and symmetrical addition to your home environment, presenting a unique angle on bringing a fresh interpretation. From from classic to contemporary , V-shaped and inlaid patterns merge local and cultural effects, shaping living habitats that entice to a broad selection of tastes. Share your insights expressing your views on the attractiveness of dark wood|Involve in our vibrant forum space committed to to the complex realm of floor systems, where each dialogue is an opportunity to delve deeper into the charm and handiwork that sets apart this classic flooring option. From vintage to latest, each hardwood genre has a individual narrative waiting to be exposed. Engage in conversations about the benefits and disadvantages of various finishing touches, whether you opt for the dull refinement or the shining gloss. Probe the unfolding of mosaic arrangements and their position in elevating interior design. Voice your adventures with reclaimed again wood, participating to the ongoing exchange about green practices and historical context. Whether you're fervent about old-fashioned spell or modern trends, our platform is the locale to bond similar-minded individuals, promoting a society that acknowledges the timeless attractiveness of floor systems.|One of Arizona's prime Professionals in Hardwood Floor Craftsmanship is Now providing Proficiency in assistance in Updating timber floor aesthetics.

We're really excited to provide this worthwhile support to our customers. said Brayden Wilson, This principal and spokesperson for Blackhawk Flooring Store, Inc..

Smith, a Validated National Engineered Hardwood Floorboards and Teak Wood Flooring CVWFP Seasoned in the art of revitalizing wood floors., Accentuated the relevance of considering hardwood floorboards to check The demand for surface renewal. The checkup process Offers experts the means to identify Challenges such as Suboptimal moisture levels on installment or Applying the unsuitable Adherents.

Here are several factors that can contribute to the damage of a hardwood floor, typically stemming from varied factors. noticed Brown, with a deep reservoir of years of practice of business acumen and approved mentorship. Securing somebody having applied skills and formal coaching constitutes vital.

Blackhawk Flooring Store Promises buyers that their examination process will completely tackle the complications raised by the client without partiality.

We avoid enter into a quest for issues with the floor, nor do we manipulate our observations in favor of one participant ahead of the other, prioritizedRobinson. The outcomes we discover are guided by data, and we make an effort to collect complete details regarding the floor during the inspection

Additionally, with its technical proficiency, BlackHawk Floors adopts eco-friendly approaches, currently utilizing VOC-free adhesives that are harmless, granting customers with a secure and greener choice.

The organization offers a wide range of selections, including Hardwood Flooring, Engineered Wood Flooring, Salvaged Wood, Wood Walls, High-end Vinyl Wood Floors, Prime Waterproof Flooring, and additional items.

Mitchell spotlighted that the examination procedure, combined with Blackhawk Floors' extending over a wide area wooden floor presentation room boasting over 708 examples, allows the organization to rigorously establish the issues and their origins.

Blackhawk Floors holds prestigious certifications from the National Wood Flooring Association, such as but not limited to Certified Installation Specialist, Accredited Sanding &amp; Finishing Professional, and Certified Wood Floor Examiner.

go through [url=https://blackhawkfloors.com/category/hardwood-floor/page/8/]Flooring trim options trends to ensure continuous transitions in Chandler[/url]

[url=https://insanitycraft.net/profile/JerryTof/]Understanding the Aesthetic and Durability and Striking a Harmony in Your Home[/url] 540_a0e

• 2 months later...