• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:excited: I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! :ohyeah: thank u soooooo much :3m_sie:

I am so glad that you do.

Love both sets very much the colouring on your set is so gorgeous

:)

--

and for these, I want to use one as my new set.. but I cannot decide, I like them both

I love them to pieces you already know that! I love all three with a passion I like the colour scheme better in the first signature but the second signature has a better picture of Kaya. So I'm stuck on which one you should use too. D: I hope you decide soon. <3

I only just noticed though, they look like one pre made texture and you edited her on top? I was thinking maybe putting some of your own brilliant talent into your graphics? Build up your own background texture! xD

i love the sigs alot<33

Thank you Stefanie.

I love them to pieces you already know that! I love all three with a passion I like the colour scheme better in the first signature but the second signature has a better picture of Kaya. So I'm stuck on which one you should use too. D: I hope you decide soon. <3

I only just noticed though, they look like one pre made texture and you edited her on top? I was thinking maybe putting some of your own brilliant talent into your graphics? Build up your own background texture! xD

Well, they aren't. PNG files. 'Cept the first one is already pre-made.. *sigh

Love the siggies! I like the backgrounds you made fore them...very pretty!

Thank you.

oh my I love the new set and that wallpaper/blend is so gorgeous textures and colours everything

Lindy, thank you.

I love your new vintage style.

:) thanks BoMa.

oh Kella I love your stuff it is flipping awesomness keep up the good work :)

Thanks hun.

----

Well, I don't have anything to share, except one thing but it isn't a graphic. I am leaving this forum. I don't really fit in, nor belong. And a lot of bad things have been happening to me so I'm just going to leave. I rarely visit anyways... besides, I only ever really post in the graphics section.. *Sigh, I'm just doing everyone a favour. Thanks for looking in my showcase and being very sweet people. I'll miss the few friends on here I had.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this is a little embarrassing guess leaving was a good thing..

^^ you're leaving?

i'm gonna miss seeing you around :(

this is so beautiful <33

I have left, but I am back just to post new ones one last time.

:sob:

dont goooo awwww!!! i will miss u :(

Aww thanks stef. you're the best. love you.

--------

Evanescence

I love it, I don't see anything wrong with it. In my eyes it's perfect.

---

Emma Watson

This one is my absolute favourite of any Emma one I have ever made. I think it's perfect, I don't see anything wrong with it, in my eyes.

I made it for Christmas because to me it has that elegant Christmas feeling to it.

Bye everyone

I like the Emma one. Though they would have blended well if they were the other way around. I love the images you chose though! I don't like the font but I think it would have looked more elegant without it. I must say your blending here is really brilliant. It's been a while since I've seen blending. <3

First wall: I love it the colours are nice

Second wall: I agree with Jade maybe if you blended it the other way it would have turned out nicer, I would have used a different font too.

But seeing as it's perfect to you that's what counts the most. :)

I like the Emma one. Though they would have blended well if they were the other way around. I love the images you chose though! I don't like the font but I think it would have looked more elegant without it. I must say your blending here is really brilliant. It's been a while since I've seen blending. <3

Look, I tried blending it the other way but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. I blended it that way and I found it to be better looking. As for the font, I like it and so does everyone else I have shown it to and it wouldn't have been better without it. And before you say anything this ISN'T rude comment. This is just my opinion and I respect yours too but I like it the way it is and so did everyone else I showed it to.

that emma wallie so so cute! i love it <3

thanks

i loveee the effect on the evanescene wall sooo much!!!!!<33

the Emma one is perfect tooo<33

Oh thank you. I didn't know what to do with the Evanescence one but wanted to make something since I got the deluxe album for my birthday.

First wall: I love it the colours are nice

Second wall: I agree with Jade maybe if you blended it the other way it would have turned out nicer, I would have used a different font too.

But seeing as it's perfect to you that's what counts the most. :)

Thanks Lindy, but as I've already stated to Jade it turned out better this way and the font looks better with that font than any other I tried with and to me it looks elegant and has a good feel to me.

Look, I tried blending it the other way but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. I blended it that way and I found it to be better looking. As for the font, I like it and so does everyone else I have shown it to and it wouldn't have been better without it. And before you say anything this ISN'T rude comment. This is just my opinion and I respect yours too but I like it the way it is and so did everyone else I showed it to.

Thanks Lindy, but as I've already stated to Jade it turned out better this way and the font looks better with that font than any other I tried with and to me it looks elegant and has a good feel to me.

There was no need to be like that. :/

There was no need to be like that. :/

See, I don't know why I bother. You always take things serious like that.

Now you know how it feels when you act that way towards myself.

---

Okay, I'm deleting my account now. This place just isn't what it used to be.

Goodbye all the nice people

• 1 month later...